anyone have this bumper?

official_style

i like the way this bumper looks, but im not sure it will look right on the shee. anyone have it and got some pics? or maybe someones got the photochop skills and could hook it up?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATV-Quad-Fr...1QQcmdZViewItem

1a0b_1_sbl.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

Edited by official_style

That's funny, from a guetto dood!! :yelrotflmao: Nothing like pimping out some stock pipes..

I'd say grab a stock bumper & throw the funds down on some T5 pipes..

You'll be alot happier with performance results, I don't really like that bumper though..

yea im done with liking that big ass bumper. i got a stock one, and chain guard mad cheap on ebay. which pipes could i get and not have to worry about the leg burns? i like riding with shorts even tho i know its dumb lol

yea im done with liking that big ass bumper. i got a stock one, and chain guard mad cheap on ebay. which pipes could i get and not have to worry about the leg burns? i like riding with shorts even tho i know its dumb lol

It depends on what kind of future you are trying to have with your bike, and what you use it for. The most common pipe I seem to see on most bikes is T5s, they seem to be great on stock bikes and work with modified motors. Of course if you build a race motor your gonna want drag pipes, but if you like trailing it and whatnot T5s seem like a good choice. Those are the ones I just picked up for my bike.

Any aftermarket pipe you go with is going to have an expansion chamber that will sometimes be in the area for a leg burn.. I always wear my riding pants but wear shorts at the beach, nothing wrong with that.. You'll just learn how to ride without burning yourself... It might take a couple burns but yeah... you'll learn :biggrin: I'd say go with T5's, work good on stock setup and only get better with bolt on mods. I'm now moving up to a new top end & mild port which will definately put those pipes to work. You're not going to burn yourself unless you get careless.. Here's a picture example of the pipes at Pismo Beach. Also, you'll be amazed at the people who pay bux for stock pipes, chrome ones makes it a +!!!

PismoBeach216.jpg