anyone have this bumper?

official_style

Nice job on the bumper, that's a hell of a lot better then I could do. Would be awesome for flat track or TT.

Ohh and thank you for replacing the pipes!! The Tag bumpers are the best looking IMO, but I would never ever pay the $100+ they are going for, I paid like $30 for mine used and then had it PCed.

i ordered t5s, but now im thinking i should have gone with t6s. i dont see doing any other major engine mods, this fucker is way fast enough as it is!

you will be way happy with the t5's i had them on my bike before i went all out on setting it up as a drag bike.

the one thing you will for sure want to do to compliment the pipes is get a k&n air filter with outerwears and pro flow kit

that way you can ditch the snorkel and airbox lid to make the motor "breathe" a lil better.

and you will have to re jet the carbs for the new pipes as well as the air filter.

Dan

I personally don't dig that setup. I actually ripped out the whole airbox since I have no plans for mud or water & added individual K&N filters.. Shee definately breaths better that way. I ran my stock motor on T5's no prob and every minor mod was well welcomed by the T5's. Now I'm finally getting into some motor work & don't have to worry about upgrading pipes. Where do you ride at official-style? That extra power is alot more fun at the dunes too!!

I like your bike ricehater, looks really clean + always appreciate the hard work when one fabricates his how parts :thumbsup: