My 3000 dollar shopping list

ok so i have decided to buy some shit for my banshee over the winter and here is what i came up with

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/cart.do

http://www.moto-man.com/view_cart.asp

its going to be a project for me and my dad to do to my 07 trail banshee

its going to be hard because i have 0 dollars and i am going to work my buns off to get this money over winter working jobs at night and grade 9 school in the afternoon its going to be hard but its something i want to accomplish and encoragement wouldnt hurt

it well be hard since i am in canada so i have to save up around 3600 instead but still im up for it

so look for prject pics in the image section for late march and possibly some parts in the for sale section

thanks for looking and any encoragement because im also aiming for high 80 marks

if theres anything you think i should also add please dont be scared

buy one already done , its gona be cheaper

As for the cool head, why not get your current one milled and just get your juggs ported. If you dont care to be ported(best bang for the buck), leave it unported and the milling of a head only cost around $40. Done.

I would also recommend getting a timing plate instead of the timing key.

I see a lot of things i wouldnt get that are a "bling" item imo but it's your bike and money.

That's a real nice list but $3000 wont cut it. Youll need new gaskets, parts you break, strip etc. I did this in feb of this year. I way over my expected cost in no time. That had to do with it being my first time doing engine work and all other work on the bike. It's a good learning experience though. You bike is gonna look and ride real nice man.

i would mill the stock head rather than a cool head, and i wouldnt piss around with a degreee key, just get the plate. the way i see it your paying more for a key thats partly sheared and should be replaced :down:

and enjoy it while you can, i used to dump every penny into racing my dirtbike, but as soon as i started to drive i had to decide what was more important because i couldnt afford to do both.

have fun, your bike will be sweet when its done :thumbsup:

thanks guys i am really excited to get a job now because i have been figuring out every easy way in grade 9 like they wont let us us computers because the copy paste and stuff so i found my moms old type writer so i can use that and also i can get the teacher used to seeing my type writer font and then use the type writer font on the computer and then start using the computer without any one knowing :biggrin: but i modded my list so i have 2 one for the winter and another i well use for the summer so i just split the things up like ill get plastic in the summer and stuff like that and in the winter ill mud the motor since i wont be riding it

well i am off to do my homework now

later Mike