My 3000 dollar shopping list

ok so i have decided to buy some shit for my banshee over the winter and here is what i came up with

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/cart.do

http://www.moto-man.com/view_cart.asp

its going to be a project for me and my dad to do to my 07 trail banshee

its going to be hard because i have 0 dollars and i am going to work my buns off to get this money over winter working jobs at night and grade 9 school in the afternoon its going to be hard but its something i want to accomplish and encoragement wouldnt hurt

it well be hard since i am in canada so i have to save up around 3600 instead but still im up for it

so look for prject pics in the image section for late march and possibly some parts in the for sale section

thanks for looking and any encoragement because im also aiming for high 80 marks

if theres anything you think i should also add please dont be scared

Edited by 350BANSHEE350

awe crap

ok ill have to list it sorry

from rocky:

motion pro t.o.r.s removal

maier silver rear fender

maier silver front render

maier black grill/rad cover

maier black gas tank covers

armadillo chromoly + 2 a-arms

armadillo a-arm skids

cv red rad hoses

from moto-man:

clymer manual

pro taper SE handle bars platinum grey

renthal all diamond grips

pep ez pull clutch lever and perch

magnum parking brake block off

pro design billet impeller

vitos +4 key

noss anodized red coolhead with 21cc domes

works at steeler front shocks for +2 and 180 pound rider

pwr performance rad

pro design pro flow faom filter kit

VF3

dmc 916

magnum pipe springs and o-rings

douglas .190 wide banshee rims

douglas .190 9x8 raptor rims (makes rear 4 inch wider)

motion pro clutch cable

all that and im only 14 and working hard in school and going to work a job its going to be hard

total = 3676.67 canadian or 3476.67 american

Edited by 350BANSHEE350

I have some noss 21cc domes ill make you a good deal on when you are ready.

i would love that but the noss head comes with domes so it would be almost pointless thanks a whole lot for the offer

However much your plan on spending, double it, that's the way it usually works for me. Looks like you got some good stuff there. I wouldn;t do a degree key though, they have a tendency to shear apart, I would get a Ricky Stator Timing Plate instead.

ok sounds good thanks

would it hurt to just leave the timing stock?

oh and trust me i know what you mean the list started at dmc 916 VF3 and pro design kit

i went a little more then what i started with

Edited by 350BANSHEE350

ok sounds good thanks

would it hurt to just leave the timing stock?

oh and trust me i know what you mean the list started at dmc 916 VF3 and pro design kit

i went a little more then what i started with

Yeah, won't hurt anything, +4 timing gives you a little more low end, thats all.

I say double it because after pulling everything apart youll end stripping bolts, busting bearings, and all the like, a few trips to the delaership to order parts and youll be up there. I had a budget for my build, and now Ive just given up.

wow i thought i was the only one who did that, lol. i used to have different lists for different toys. one for the banshee, one for the jeep, and one for the sled. every part i wanted in the future. so far i didnt even really follow them and didnt even put a dent in any of them. good luck with the list but focus on school more i would say. wish i had done that...

well i figured now is the time to mod my shee because i have no payments for anything so everypenny i make well go into the shee and by next year ill have a truck so i wont be able to put all my money into it

il get it done dont worry you dont have to believe me

so i have fridays off for school so i can work 5 hours on friday and 5 hours on saturday which leaves me lots of room for school

now my mom says id make maybe 9 dollars an hour so ill say 8

8x5x2x24

8$ an hour for 5 hours for 2 days each and 24 weeks making 1920 in 24 weeks or a little over 6 months

if i get 9 an hour and 5 hours on friday and 6 on sat then i make 2592 which = most my shoping list

now i also get allowance 15 $ a week and my b-day is in march so say i get 200 from my bday i know money is a shit gift but its what i would ask for

2592 from work and once i quite work which would be roughly 24 weeks i would make 360 from allowance and 2 from my bday

2592+520=3112 close but not quite so i would ask for reeds for xmas and -240 off my shopping list so still close but not quite so i seel my parts i would sell everything i had leftover or takin off making minimum of 200 which would pay my shipping

see boys i have no life ... jk

i just want to get my shee like the shit and i want my dad to spend some time with me because he works so hard and dosnt get much sleep so i figured this would be awesome since we dont spend much time together