$12,500 banshee

Handyman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see a 10 gallon gas tank on that...other wise, he sure ain't going 60 miles on a stock tank with that motor.

Clean bike...up until he put craptor plastics on it.....I bet it is an awesome duner for sure.

I could build my bike twice for 12500 though...

I think the 421 cheetah with the Pv's makes for a better dune motor than a 421 cub and the cub is the most popular aftermarket dune motor, probably due to price between the two. If I had my choice of any dune motor, that would be it. Yes it would have Trinity's on it. Couldn't pay me to run anything else for an all around dune motor. Drag only, different story.

I think the 421 cheetah with the Pv's makes for a better dune motor than a 421 cub and the cub is the most popular aftermarket dune motor, probably due to price between the two. If I had my choice of any dune motor, that would be it. Yes it would have Trinity's on it. Couldn't pay me to run anything else for an all around dune motor. Drag only, different story.

I agree 100%. Cubs are so cheap to build, in comparison with the other motors out there.

I really want to ride a 4 and 10 mil cheetah with the power valves...

I've only ridden a 10 with the PVs blocked off...damn drag racers...LOL.

I couldn't imagine what a bigger cc cheetah PV motor would feel like power wise. I know my 421 PV is a beast and I haven't even started to tap in to the extra power it has to offer. every time I get on my '99 I at first think something is wrong because it doesn't accelerate as quickly as the 421, then I remember what shee I'm on.

once you get past 1/4 throttle the PV is wide open anyways so then it becomes pointless. thats if the pv where not welded. Either way you look at it the motor was intended as a drag motor and guys have just tuned around it to use it in differant applications. Trinity pipes on that motor is stupid. If your going to build a duner why bother with a 421 . just stroke a set of stock jugs and get a nice port job. less chance to kill your self in the dunes and still will haul some ass up the hills