back flip updates!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

Back on topic what the hell is the deal on the flip??? I think this guy is pussing out...

I think it's been established that the guy who made this post isn't going to do a backflip...He's gone with the wind..He hasnt been on since Nov 17th 08...lol. :laugh:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showuser=21192

• 4 months later...

ok guys havent been on here in a while, i know you guys dout me i hvent been on here in a while but 08 was a bad year for me i broke my hand,and wrist again and waded my bike out on a 5th gear wheelie, im serious when i say i will have videos for you after scott gets back from x games next weekend, ihave been up there about 12 dozen times to ride but hes got shit going with x gams and going over sea and his new trick and shit for X i just havent had the opportunty to do anthing yet, but i will have a video for you. say what you guys want i dont blame you at all, im really sorry about this!

Derick

i guess the bikes easier and lighter to backflip with no motor :shrug:

its getting ported and bored im getting it back on thursday!

Let's not 'peer pressure' this kid into killin' his damn self...He should stop posting 'till he actually does it, or tries...

To hell with that I think we should all peer preasure him until he does it :evil: Post up or shut up or admit that you dont have the balls to try it. I know I dont have the balls to. :biggrin:

• 5 weeks later...

You sound like your luck riding a quad isn't so great to begin with. I tried to backfilp a quad thanksgiving weekend of '08 and am still paying for it. My buddies and I kept jumping a sweet jump we had made and I should have used a little more sense than I did on the last one. I looked at them and said I am going for it,well I made about a 3/4 rotation and realized I was screwed. I bailed with backbrace and all and I couldn't hardly walk for 2 days. I still ride but not near as hard. And everytime I think about something stupid I just remeber what I did.

You sound like your luck riding a quad isn't so great to begin with. I tried to backfilp a quad thanksgiving weekend of '08 and am still paying for it. My buddies and I kept jumping a sweet jump we had made and I should have used a little more sense than I did on the last one. I looked at them and said I am going for it,well I made about a 3/4 rotation and realized I was screwed. I bailed with backbrace and all and I couldn't hardly walk for 2 days. I still ride but not near as hard. And everytime I think about something stupid I just remeber what I did.

pics? video?

pics? video?

Since i put rockets on the other day i was jumping over the rocky mountains today on my banshee ;) . NASA aint got shit on me.

Of course i have no videos or pics though....seems like the trend :blink: