trail tech lights

lush_Dawg

hey guys im gonna order some trail tech lights from rmatv when they get them back in stock...my question is i see they come with a spot light and a flood light--what does rmatv send out???

One of your lights will be a spot, the other will be a flood, there's no high and low beam.

rockymountain has them on back order til the end of the month and dont wanna wait any longer--i see F.A.S.T. can get them but do i have to call the order in and i see cascade innovations have em too--thought about just ordering from trail tech directly but they have 2 different models...not sure what to do--help me out guys

rockymountain has them on back order til the end of the month and dont wanna wait any longer--i see F.A.S.T. can get them but do i have to call the order in and i see cascade innovations have em too--thought about just ordering from trail tech directly but they have 2 different models...not sure what to do--help me out guys

Thats correct... You cant buy direct off the FAST website but give Jeff a call and he will take care of you.. :thumbsup:

RIPPEN

Just order them direct from trail tech.

Anyone still u sing halogens should try the osram/sylvania TrueAim/IR 10 deg beams for both lights.

The bulbs beam pattern is beautiful and lights up a nice even light area in front of you. Hell I like the beam pattern from these better than my Trailtech HID's it the best bulbs I have tried yet (not as bright as HID but 30% more light than regular halogen MR-16' as well (If you get the "IR" version). Actualy I believe they are 30 watt IT's or maybe 33 watt I don't remember. but they also save a little juice.

(I have some left over bulbs I could sell but they are a little more expensive than a run of the mil MR16 [Which suck] but these are 55 watts each)

I hade thes ein the RS Aluminators.

Edited by Justintoxicated

Anyone still u sing halogens should try the osram/sylvania TrueAim/IR 10 deg beams for both lights.

The bulbs beam pattern is beautiful and lights up a nice even light area in front of you. Hell I like the beam pattern from these better than my Trailtech HID's it the best bulbs I have tried yet (not as bright as HID but 30% more light than regular halogen MR-16' as well (If you get the "IR" version). Actualy I believe they are 30 watt IT's or maybe 33 watt I don't remember. but they also save a little juice.

You have a link to these bulbs?

You have a link to these bulbs?

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/L.../Halogen/TruAim

might have to order them from a retailer.

I didn't finish enough testing to make any durability decisions before switching to HID. I know the first set didn't last all that long in the RS lights but theres also no vibration dampening in them. However any Incandescent MR16 can break when launching the banshee over and over and over lol. The only issue I noted witht hem was send seemed to get in through the vents in the lense. But they are definately worth giving it a shot!

You need to find their part # in the catalog, theres a few different version last time I checked they only had a couple different bulbs in the IR listed. Or the easy way is to call Osram, get the part number and a local retailer that can order them. A little bit of a pain but check it out for sure!