what oil should i run in my banshee?

tuna

is that the oil you run in your engine or is that the premix oil?

saber and dominator are injector (premix) oils. I mix 1 little container (i think its 8 ounces) to 5 gallons. It should say on the back of the container what that container mixes to for the ratio. For transmission oil I use Amsoil 0W40 Its a nice clean high quality oil. Almost everyone uses a different trans oil so you will get many different replies on that one.

thx guys i also have another question. how do i figure out the ratio i mean how do i know when i have 50:1?

I think what you are asking is the math involved to achieve 50:1?? You just need to know that it refers to 50 parts of "something" to 1 part of "something else". This can be applied to any unit a measurement. probably the easiest is fluid ounces in the US. Just remember that there are 128 ounces in 1 gal of fuel. The 50:1 would just mean for every 50 ounces of fuel, you need to add one ounce of oil.

I am sure someone here has a trick table for you if that is what you are asking. If not, sorry to insert the elementary math lesson.

Brandon

as soon as i read the title of this thread i started thinking "here we go again"

on a more positive note i use co-op oil i think its called sonic dynamix and at 32/1

i havent changed my tranny oil yet but will in a few days. when i do ill use bel ray gear saver because i liked that stuff in my dirtbike.