RZ Banshee Spigot

Def

Hey guys. Dunno if any old forum members still on here. Any way, did a RZ banshee swap back in '02 and still haven't got myself a set of spigots to fit my pipes on just right.

Is any one manufacturing them yet? I am in desperate need of a set. Been way too many years in this state. It's just been sitting collecting dust in the garage for years now because of school. I need to get this thing up and running properly other wise it's just gonna sit for another couple of years hehe.

I am going to be making some here in the near future, how soon are you needing them ?

Whenever you happen to have a set... I am just getting tired of it sitting in the garage all this time. So I'm checking out if anyone's got something that'll work hehe.

• 1 month later...

As soon as you'd have time I guess... Wouldn't mind getting out a bit. Turning out to be a nice fall season. That or I been considering letting it go for an Enduro. Haven't ridden it in like 3 years and a bike would be a bit easier to get around at this time.

Either way it's getting on my nerves walking into the garage and seeing it all polished and no point taking it out cause it just doesn't work right..... Let me know what you want and I'll PP the $$ soon as you ready.

As soon as you'd have time I guess... Wouldn't mind getting out a bit. Turning out to be a nice fall season. That or I been considering letting it go for an Enduro. Haven't ridden it in like 3 years and a bike would be a bit easier to get around at this time.

Either way it's getting on my nerves walking into the garage and seeing it all polished and no point taking it out cause it just doesn't work right..... Let me know what you want and I'll PP the $$ soon as you ready.

how much do you want for it?

how much do you want for it?

Well I'm not sure... I was thinking about putting it in the paper at $7000CAD and see what happens. Although I'm willing to negotiate on it a little bit cause I've been out of the scene for a while so not quite sure what they go for any more. I'm basing it on the fact that I got over $14k in it and $7000 is still cheaper than a new one... hehe

I have some pics too. Stored in a heated/cooled garage all it's life. It's an 01 with +2 arms and axle... Elka gas shocks with remote reservoirs. Fairly new razr tires. Maybe a couple hours on them at most. Renthal bars. Motion pro twist grip. Park brake block off. Have new pads to put on it. Paul turner hi-revs. rz350 motor with mild port/polish, trued and welded crank completely rebuilt. Plastics and seat in good shape. Lots of work and $$ in it..

It's a shame that I don't ride it any more. School got in the way and now I don't have a truck to carry it around in any more.

It's located near Toronto, Ontario. If anyone is interested drop me PM. I don't check here often so maybe an e-mail to xc440@hotmail.com is a better way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

i actually was going to post on here once i got a few made. i have recently started back on my banshee project, it will have a rz topend. didn't really feel like making my own flange for this. i made a print for the flange i need, had the flange made at the waterjet house. the guy i deal with there is cool, but he likes me to buy a bunch of something when he has to program initially. so, i had to get 10 flanges made so i could have my 2. the flanges will be made from 1/4" stainless. i can't remember offhand the id of the flange, but the spigot i need for my bike is only 7/8" long. i have pro circuit pipes, which will require a 1 3/4" tube to connect to. i just sent him the print for the flange last friday. i'm sure it will be a week or two before something comes back. if you like, i can look you up once i get some.

now, the flange i need for my bike is only 1 1/8" long overall. that is with the flange being 1/4" thick and the tube length being 7/8". not sure if it is the same with other pipes. i am guessing that since i have some off the shelf pipes, that my dimensions would work for any other brand pipe. if that is the case, once i get my run of flanges back, i'll weld the tube ends on, stick a tab on top for pipe spring and let you know.

i actually was going to post on here once i got a few made. i have recently started back on my banshee project, it will have a rz topend. didn't really feel like making my own flange for this. i made a print for the flange i need, had the flange made at the waterjet house. the guy i deal with there is cool, but he likes me to buy a bunch of something when he has to program initially. so, i had to get 10 flanges made so i could have my 2. the flanges will be made from 1/4" stainless. i can't remember offhand the id of the flange, but the spigot i need for my bike is only 7/8" long. i have pro circuit pipes, which will require a 1 3/4" tube to connect to. i just sent him the print for the flange last friday. i'm sure it will be a week or two before something comes back. if you like, i can look you up once i get some.

now, the flange i need for my bike is only 1 1/8" long overall. that is with the flange being 1/4" thick and the tube length being 7/8". not sure if it is the same with other pipes. i am guessing that since i have some off the shelf pipes, that my dimensions would work for any other brand pipe. if that is the case, once i get my run of flanges back, i'll weld the tube ends on, stick a tab on top for pipe spring and let you know.

Actualyl I am not quite sure what the length I need is... The biggest problem I have right now is the fact that my spigots aim straight out from the cylinder... But they need to angle upwards a bit because it's forcing my pipes forward by a lot by the time it gets to the silencer. Not to mention it's not sealing properly and I have exhaust leaking from where the spigot and the pipe meet. As long as your spigots have been made up to angle up properly I'm in. It should be the same for any pipe...