Anything That I am Missing?

Getting ready to put my engine back together after being ported, new crank ect. and was wondering if there is anything I need to watch out for that the clymer manual might be missing or inaccurate?

I have all new seals, bearings ect. so I think I am good there, but any other thoughts would be much appreciated!

I guess I got off track a little bit...mainly asking if there is anything in the clymers that may be wrong or tricks that they don't explain to make the build easier/better. Or maybe parts that fail that need to be examined closer due to known failure.

I just don't want to get it all put back together and say "F@$K, I wish I had done that while I was in there!!!"

If the budget were bigger, then I definetly would be getting bigger pipes, carbs, swingarm...but those are add ons as soon as I sell my raptor!!! :evil:

BTW: Bansh-eman, thanks for recommendation on Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing...What a great guy and his work looks real good!!! :notworthy:

Edited by hyperlite33