tire size for 4mil< dune port ?

i already have a set of 20x10x10 8 paddle haulers should i go with a different size now that its a ported 4mil? Ill be heading to silver lake soon and i want somthing that will be good for all around ridding and maybe some draging . I have to get a set no mater what ,because my girls warrior need paddles. Should i keep mine on and get her a cheap set, or get a new size for me and give her mine?

- dune port

-4mill

-single 35pwk

-noss head 20cc

-fmf fatties

-+ 1 swinger

-v force 3

straight paddle tires arent all that great for general riding. v paddles allow you to turn a hell of a lot easier. so if you do mainly general riding instead of dragging id go with itp sand stars or something like that. if youre gonna drag more, or arent worried that your bike will be harder to turn id prolly go up to a 9 paddle hauler. id say you really need at least a +4 swingarm too. theyll help keep the front down and handling isnt compromised much..

I agree with loco, a +4 swinger and some 8 or 9 paddle tires would do you good.

I ran 21" 9 paddle extremes on my 4mil cub and it liked them. I run 20" 10 paddle haulers on my blue/green bike when I'm dune riding and its not a bad ride at all, with lots of traction. but its too much paddle on that small of a tire if I want to drag race. I have some different sets I bolt on depending on what I'm doing. I run 22" 9 paddle extremes that are cut down when I was at sand mountain and it was great. Lots of wheelspin off the line and just hold it wide open and let the bike catch up with the tires up on the mountain and it ran good in the drag races.

- Jared

i just got leager's +1 round housing that im going to run, because ill be trail riding most of the time . im only at the dunes about one week a year . I realy liked the 8 paddles that i ran last year with just pipes, but i wasn't sure if i would benefit from a different tire since its a ported 4mill now , (well when i get my jugs back from jeff it will be). Ill be ordering some soon, just just not sure if i should go up in size or paddles or both.

thanks !