Engine Ice

98'banshee

Well I finally got the Engine Ice in my shee and it works great. It probabally cooled the bike down 15 degrees. I would strongly recomend it and It only takes one bottle. It does cost about $20 but is just a better piece of mind for me.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally got the Engine Ice in my shee and it works great. It probabally cooled the bike down 15 degrees. I would strongly recomend it and It only takes one bottle. It does cost about $20 but is just a better piece of mind for me.

Word!!!

That stuff is the shiznit!!!! :thumbsup:

I bought mine from Engine Ice at the track(Lorreta Lynns)they gave me a discount and a bunch of stickers? I use it and like it.I noticed a differance. Good for when you are in tight sections of woods and have to go slow,not alot of air going through the radiator.

• 2 months later...
I ordered mine from Rockymountain.. Is a half gallon enough. I havent put it in my bike yet, not ready yet.. Just trying to find out how much is need and can you mix with water?

You won't quite use all that is in the container....and no oyou don't need to mix it...Just pour into the radiator as it is from the bottle.

The stuff does work! Mixes with water but you should try to get out all of the old stuff that you can first. Kaos, we keep it on hand too if you need it.