FREE FRAME!

Alright, its time to get this pile of shit out of my garage to clear some space. This is the frame off my banshee when I bought it. Its rhino lined black, the foot peg bolts are stripped out, and has no title or frame number. I just want rid of it. It is FREE, you just have to cover the shipping. I will meet in Cheyenne or Laramie Wyoming to get rid of it.

2007_0603Raptor0008.jpg

i am very interested in this my banshee has been broken for over a year (almost 2 years) and i havent had enough money to fix it (pretty dirt poor shouldnt have bought a banshee)

j arms are bad

and i have someone who is supposedly going to set me up with a arms(or so they say)

so i can ride again

shipped to 55128 if still available

also im not on here often ( my banshee riding dreams have been shattered)

so if you wish email to kaaoszx@gmail.com

As of right now the frame is going to DSSA. I am waiting till monday for a shipping quote with greyhound. If something falls through, I will PM you guys in the order I was contacted on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Just took the pic outside my house and added some shading and lettering to it... I think dinner on here makes some pretty cool ones.