Need help w/ suspension

98'banshee

what kind of shocks do u have? if you still got the stockers in front theres nothing you can really do. youll need to get some decent shocks and when they build them have them sprung and valved for your weight an riding conditions, the more you spend the more adjustablity you will have, ride height, compression, rebound, high speed or low speed compression and rebound and so on

post-23715-1181871891.jpg

I Recently bought a 98' banshee and was wondering what I need to do to set it up for my weight? I weigh 200Lbs. even, and plan on jumping and trail riding. Thanks.

If you decide to go with some LT arms from one of the Fireball racing retailers, I got a set of shocks that go with them.

Approximate 19inch shock, Elka quad rate with SSD, Comp, Rebound, Elka shock covers.

Basicly brand new, only made a few passes on them. Best offer on the shocks. I have arms also, but not sure about selling them, because there pre-production prototype's

I have the arms with the tie rods, with encapsulated Heims. Camber/Castor adjustable. No spindle reaming required

they are +3 +1's

F&F

Edited by Flash and Flare

IMO doing the suspension before the engine is the way to go. My engine was complete stock, the first thing I did was 2"+1" A-Arms and 2"+2" Axle and Works Dual Rate Shocks.. Well worth the money made a HUGE difference with the way it rode and handled.. It feels a lot more stable, I can take sharp turns at twice the speed I could with the stock setup. Tires make a big difference as well.. At least over stock.

IMO doing the suspension before the engine is the way to go. My engine was complete stock, the first thing I did was 2"+1" A-Arms and 2"+2" Axle and Works Dual Rate Shocks.. Well worth the money made a HUGE difference with the way it rode and handled.. It feels a lot more stable, I can take sharp turns at twice the speed I could with the stock setup. Tires make a big difference as well.. At least over stock.

Word.