Heel Guards. Where are they ? RaceReady11

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would the people that got their parts post his name and addy , it should be on the box or such.your not supposed to be able to mail stuff without a return addy. help out the guy that didn t get his frame.

• 2 weeks later...

well its offical im never going to get my frame. he finnaly emailed me back and gave me an earfull and said that hes has blocked my email. there is not anyone that i would wish harm on except for this kid. hes got to be 14 years old. the worst part is that i won my paypal dispute but he had allready taken out all the funds so it was useless. im glad that some of you got your stuff i just wish i had gotten my frame.

p.s. if any has found out his adress i would still like to know.

WOW this is totally harsh, I relly feel shitty for you guys :( I have boughten alot of stuff on Ebay, and havent been burned yet, even though this is someone you all trusted on this forum, which makes it even shittier...

Anyways, just a thought, is there a way his IP address could be tracked? to find out his location?

just a thought,

so sorry and that really blows :down:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow man that sucks to hear about the frame. When I did get my heel guards I could not beleive they came. I threw away the shrink wrap on them but did not see a return address on them. I had many loyal guys on this site offer to give me a set of heeel guards after reading all the posts about this guy. Im sure if you throw a post out there about your situation someone will help you out. Good luck and best wishes to you. D

sometimes you can find out his address through paypal. I know when you send money or recieve money, it comes with the name and address. Just a thought. It sucks because one person ruins (or makes everyone else suspicious of everyone else on the board), not saying that ive had a bad experience. The three people who i have had transactions with were awesome, it just makes people a little more uneasy... I hope you get his address, ripping people off shouldnt go without punishment.

Since this clown blocked you, why don't you post his e-mail addy. With a little help from everyone on this site, I am sure we could put a couple thousand e-mails in his inbox telling him that he is AFU and make his life miserable. I know I could send a couple a day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...