clutch kit opinions

A Fast clutch, a Magnum basket, and a pancake bearing. Great clutch for higher HP, my stock basket was worn, and the pancake bearing will keep the rod, and ball from welding together. I'm also running an E-Z Pull Lever, and perch, because the Fast clutch, with all six heavy springs, is a tough pull.

i have found the most important factor for the clutch is the springs .you want heavy duty springs

a yz490 clutch is probably the best one yo ucould get for a banshee and still fit inside the basket it is bigger and beefier than even the FZR1000 setup that most guys tell yo uto run or sell you

i have found the most important factor for the clutch is the springs .you want heavy duty springs

a yz490 clutch is probably the best one yo ucould get for a banshee and still fit inside the basket it is bigger and beefier than even the FZR1000 setup that most guys tell yo uto run or sell you

you talking about a clutch for a yz490 dirtbike?is this a direct fit?can i use the steels that i have cause they are not worn at all?do you need to use the rubber cushion rings with this setup?

Edited by mybadbanshee

I wouldn't fuck with trying to put this with that and that with this.. Just pay the 80-90 bucks for the FAST clutch and be done with it.. If my memory serves me correct I have heard of people runnin that clutch on 4 and 10mill cubs with good results. :shrug:

RIPPEN

I wouldn't fuck with trying to put this with that and that with this.. Just pay the 80-90 bucks for the FAST clutch and be done with it.. If my memory serves me correct I have heard of people runnin that clutch on 4 and 10mill cubs with good results. :shrug:

RIPPEN

thats what i was thinking