2004 Banshee $7k invested - 1 owner $5000obo

Here is some info about my Banshee. I bought it brand new in 2004, its currently registered and insured in NJ, comes with a manufacturers original title.

Roll Design Lobo 2 front suspension with Axis long travel shocks

Roll Design Swingarm with Axis long travel single shock

Lonestar Axcalibar rear axle +2 with warranty card (1 week old)

Lonestar billet bearing carrier with new bearings

Stainless steel braided front brake lines

Billet parking brake block off on caliper

AC Racing front bumper

AC Racing Pro Peg Nefts

Pro Taper Aluminum Bars with Renthal Grips

AP Racing quick adjust clutch perch and lever

Toomey T5 exhaust with Billet couplers

2 into 1 air filter assembly

Maxxis Razr tires all the way around

I would like to get $5000 for this quad, I have total invested about $13k into it. I also have it listed on Ebay, check the link out for pics and more details. Email me at gsxr10004u2nv@excite.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=150123482382

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dent is actually designed that way from Roll Design, it allows you to get a socket on the rear suspension linkage bolts. No damage to the swingarm at all.

To be clear I am not making fun of you or your bike, but instead Roll Design. I don't doubt what you said the dent was there for, but you would think that whoever designed the arm would have spent a couple more seconds rubbing their brain cells together to come up with putting a giant dent in the swingarm. I mean, notching the tub and then laying in half a piece of round tube upside down in the notch would have been way better than just smashing the tube. :confused:

To be clear I am not making fun of you or your bike, but instead Roll Design. I don't doubt what you said the dent was there for, but you would think that whoever designed the arm would have spent a couple more seconds rubbing their brain cells together to come up with putting a giant dent in the swingarm. I mean, notching the tub and then laying in half a piece of round tube upside down in the notch would have been way better than just smashing the tube. :confused:

yea i was kinda wondering.. that seems to really interfer with the integrity of the swinger...

good luck sellin that for 5 grand o.O that is waaay overpriced. and the motor is stock.. i understand the suspension setup but still.

so you must be including the price u bought the banshee for saying its got 13,000invested!! theres no way you got that in the bike alone!good luck though

Seriously....what the hell is wrong with you two??

If it's overpriced...fine, that's your opinion and keep it to yourself.

The same bike that might fetch 2500 in the midwest could very easily fetch 4G's out in California...or West Coast.

Don't come on here and muddy up someone's for sale thread...if it's too high, it won't sell...AND IT SAYS OR BEST OFFER....

Just plain wrong....

The same bike that might fetch 2500 in the midwest could very easily fetch 4G's out in California...or West Coast.

Don't come on here and muddy up someone's for sale thread...if it's too high, it won't sell...AND IT SAYS OR BEST OFFER....

Just plain wrong....

i wont keep it to myself ill say whatever i feel!!!! oh but its ok for u to come on here and voice your opinion and do the same fucking thing,,fuck off buddy!

Just plain wrong....

i wont keep it to myself ill say whatever i feel!!!! oh but its ok for u to come on here and voice your opinion and do the same fucking thing,,Im sorry im looking out for the majority of hqrs which are new to banshees or young kids and i dont want them gettin ripped off and lied too!!! so i will say whatever i feel..like i said obviously u have no problem comming on here and voicing your opinion about others getin on posts so.l..........have a very nice day there guy!and by the way this is an opinion forum if you dont want opinions bad and good DONT POST!!! this isnt a happy feely site!!

Fist off, little boy....you only have to post something once...not 1.5 times.

I know your parents were probably ready to spy on your online activity...that's why you had to fire off that first quick post, then say the same thing again...

Second of all, you're damn right. I voice my opinion all the time. But doing so in a technical or other forum...I don't jack up someone's for sale thread....

I know that might be tough to understand...by try. Baby steps....

Don't you have to go give Dave Moore a hard time or something? Are your cartoons over already?

So...now you've been given the title of Internet police to make sure kids aren't buying stuff that you personally don't see is worth it? How nice of you....where do we pin your medal ass clown?

Who the fuck are you to sit there and judge what is worth how much and why?

I didn't realize you had so much free time...so, now that you do...please go over every single for sale thread here and on Planet Sand. 2 stroke, sponsors, 4 stroke....you need to make sure that you cover every single one of them.

I don't want anybody to get a bad deal...and since you know it all...and have taken it upon yourself to police everything, I hope you're up to the task....that's a lot of work.

Better yet, we'll just give you your own forum. Everyone can email and PM you, you put an item up for sale according to what you think is correct, regardless of condition, market, area...money invested, etc. You just put whatever price you want on it cause you think your right. Sounds good to me, I'm sure many will be beating a path to your door for your high level of help and service....and you're doing all us BHQ'ers a favor...

<Insert Bud Light Real Men of Genius song here>

Here's to you, Mr. I know what everything should sell for on forums. Thanks to you...for sale threads are covered under your watchful eye...for without you, people all over the Internet, all over the world....would be getting the shaft and ripped off.

So let's crack open a refreshing Bud Light and celebrate the Internet is a better place with you on it....and we should all be so thankful.

Mr. For Sale on the Internet Guru...our hats off to you...

Get a clue asshole.

i wont keep it to myself ill say whatever i feel!!!! oh but its ok for u to come on here and voice your opinion and do the same fucking thing,,Im sorry im looking out for the majority of hqrs which are new to banshees or young kids and i dont want them gettin ripped off and lied too!!! so i will say whatever i feel..like i said obviously u have no problem comming on here and voicing your opinion about others getin on posts so.l..........have a very nice day there guy!and by the way this is an opinion forum if you dont want opinions bad and good DONT POST!!! this isnt a happy feely site!!

The only reason anyone ever give you a hard time for speaking freely is when you say something stupid like you have done in this thread. Honestly, do you think anyone really pays attention to you whebyoudo stuff like this? I simply cannot understand how you function in public if you truely do act like this in public. You are clearly a leading canidate for a Darwin award.

Fist off, little boy....you only have to post something once...not 1.5 times.

I know your parents were probably ready to spy on your online activity...that's why you had to fire off that first quick post, then say the same thing again...

Second of all, you're damn right. I voice my opinion all the time. But doing so in a technical or other forum...I don't jack up someone's for sale thread....

I know that might be tough to understand...by try. Baby steps....

Don't you have to go give Dave Moore a hard time or something? Are your cartoons over already?

So...now you've been given the title of Internet police to make sure kids aren't buying stuff that you personally don't see is worth it? How nice of you....where do we pin your medal ass clown?

Who the fuck are you to sit there and judge what is worth how much and why?

I didn't realize you had so much free time...so, now that you do...please go over every single for sale thread here and on Planet Sand. 2 stroke, sponsors, 4 stroke....you need to make sure that you cover every single one of them.

I don't want anybody to get a bad deal...and since you know it all...and have taken it upon yourself to police everything, I hope you're up to the task....that's a lot of work.

Better yet, we'll just give you your own forum. Everyone can email and PM you, you put an item up for sale according to what you think is correct, regardless of condition, market, area...money invested, etc. You just put whatever price you want on it cause you think your right. Sounds good to me, I'm sure many will be beating a path to your door for your high level of help and service....and you're doing all us BHQ'ers a favor...

<Insert Bud Light Real Men of Genius song here>

Here's to you, Mr. I know what everything should sell for on forums. Thanks to you...for sale threads are covered under your watchful eye...for without you, people all over the Internet, all over the world....would be getting the shaft and ripped off.

So let's crack open a refreshing Bud Light and celebrate the Internet is a better place with you on it....and we should all be so thankful.

Mr. For Sale on the Internet Guru...our hats off to you...

Get a clue asshole.