New banshee's at the dealership

Went to the shop to get some oil and saw 2 '06 shees sitting there, a blue one and a all black one. They guys were trying to get me to buy one but I had to say no...wife would kill me. The owner of the place said they they came from a shop that couldn't get rid of them, so they did a trade. i guess the dealership that had them said that they had the shees for about a year and even on sale they couldn't sale them. If i had the $6200 they were asking for them I just might buy the black one. Just thought I would share...

Went to the shop to get some oil and saw 2 '06 shees sitting there, a blue one and a all black one. They guys were trying to get me to buy one but I had to say no...wife would kill me. The owner of the place said they they came from a shop that couldn't get rid of them, so they did a trade. i guess the dealership that had them said that they had the shees for about a year and even on sale they couldn't sale them. If i had the $6200 they were asking for them I just might buy the black one. Just thought I would share...

could you shot me the number and shop name,thanks

could you shot me the number and shop name,thanks

Valley Cycle and Marine. 559-925-0640 Located in Lemoore, Ca......If you need anything or any help with it let me know...I live about 10 minutes from the shop and know the owner pretty well

Valley Cycle and Marine. 559-925-0640 Located in Lemoore, Ca......If you need anything or any help with it let me know...I live about 10 minutes from the shop and know the owner pretty well

they have a black 06 here to I want to get. would be nice to have a stocker kickn around for when the performer is down. My friends will want to ride it though :mad:

they have a black 06 here to I want to get. would be nice to have a stocker kickn around for when the performer is down. My friends will want to ride it though :mad:

fuck your friends tell them no

Trust me.Its not as easy as it sounds :banghead:

I know. Everyone just assumes they are going to ride my shit. I took it out one night up n down the street adjusting my pilots and this guy came out from somewhere and was like ahhnice next time you take it out Ill have to give it a rip..... pffffff you can give a go fuck yourself dude.

hell yeah it is, unless you don't have the balls to tell them no. phuck them, if they want to ride then they need to get their own bike.

I know. Everyone just assumes they are going to ride my shit. I took it out one night up n down the street adjusting my pilots and this guy came out from somewhere and was like ahhnice next time you take it out Ill have to give it a rip..... pffffff you can give a go fuck yourself dude.

that's right, he go phuck himself.

yeah, i have like 20 kids in school, they idk haha, ask if i got my engine back every day lmao.

kids are like messed too, like 3 of them have adhd or whatever retardation and take pills to calm them.

6200? humm that place is a fuki rip... they are selling them in san diego for like 4800-5200

yeah the place sits right next to the Naval base. The other closest dealers are about an hour away so they can raise the prices a bit.....the prices for parts and accesories aren't bad....I always get a 15-20% discount on the little shit like lubricants, little knick knacks and such since they know who I am.

6200? humm that place is a fuki rip... they are selling them in san diego for like 4800-5200

i was thinking the same thing. now the 4800-5200 (if new) is a great deal.

That is why you need to pick up a Honda 200SX...maybe 1987 vintage. :yelrotflmao:

Let 'em rip on that thing while you ringa-ding-ding right by 'em!!

That was you can introduce a new word into their vocabulary.....ROOST!! :evil:

fourtrax200sxrt8.jpg

Edited by jayzx750