450 KIts!

2003LimitedBanshee

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brian, I'd appreciate it if you could come up with some numbers as best you can.

Thanks

Jeeper,

Still working on getting some time to get you numbers... sorry for the delay. I am doing a demo of the front end next weekend, so I will have it out soon. Unfortunately I have not been able to ride yet this year!

Everyone else, parts for the conversion and a couple kits on the shelf ready to go! Thanks! - Brian

• 2 weeks later...
So if I have a set of arms.........what would just the spacers, and necessary mounting stuff cost?????

The spacer/sleeves sell for $50 shipped via Priority Mail. I would also recommend upgrading to the NOSS tie rods, which are usually also $50 shipped, but I can combine shipping so it is $95 shipped for both the spacer/sleeves and tie rods. All the parts are made of hardened alloy, super beefy and they look pretty good too! I can definitely get you setup. Thanks! - Brian

jrod - Yes, your tie rods went out on Tuesday, thanks!

The spacer/sleeves sell for $50 shipped via Priority Mail. I would also recommend upgrading to the NOSS tie rods, which are usually also $50 shipped, but I can combine shipping so it is $95 shipped for both the spacer/sleeves and tie rods. All the parts are made of hardened alloy, super beefy and they look pretty good too! I can definitely get you setup. Thanks! - Brian

Cool Brian. I will let you know as soon as.....and IF I get the yfz arms. Now how much width do the arms add? And can you use banshee knuckles?

Thanks,

Ryan

Cool Brian. I will let you know as soon as.....and IF I get the yfz arms. Now how much width do the arms add? And can you use banshee knuckles?

Thanks,

Ryan

The YFZ arms add right about 4.5" total width, approx 2.25 per side; they're also about 1" forward. You can certainly use the banshee spindles, no problem. Thanks! - Brian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

jrod - Yes, your tie rods went out on Tuesday, thanks!

I'm interested...spacer/sleeves and tie rods. Just to confirm, I can use the Banshee knuckle/spindle??!! Lemme know, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also need them as well. I would like to do the YFZ brake swap as well. Have you approached that aspect of it, I believe the hubs need to be swapped out, so how would that affect the tie rod issue. I spoke to you a while back but you were busy with a fire training thing if my memory serves me right. Get back to me asap.