The Cinders

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I've noticed how much alike they look. :biggrin: Too bad mine wont be there this weekend. Or else we could've been double trouble. lol

What about meeting up at jeep hill. The long part of the hill where everybody races at. Sound good? I know that shee4speed is already there. Lucky SOB. lol

Yeah. I've noticed how much alike they look. :biggrin: Too bad mine wont be there this weekend. Or else we could've been double trouble. lol

What about meeting up at jeep hill. The long part of the hill where everybody races at. Sound good? I know that shee4speed is already there. Lucky SOB. lol

Alright, that sounds good to me! See ya there!

What happened to meeting up at jeep hill on saturday? I think i saw shee4speed at the drags on saturday and sunday. Of all the people on planetsand that said would go, it was just me and brian (clown racing) that actually showed up. And there wasnt much fast people at the drags either.

Did you happen to see a Blue YFZ that had cut plastics all around with a +2 swinger, chrome a-arms, marvins up front and a chrome clown racing sticker. Along with a White banshee with cpi inframes, +4 swinger and fullbores on saturday at the drags? I liked the drags on saturday better. It wasnt so bumpy like sunday was

Yeah, mine was running like crap all weekend, I tried and tried to get it to run, but it just pissed me off, i tried so many different things this weekend to get that darn thing moving along under its own power but it fought me the whole way, I am headed over to make a post about it in the repair forum, but my apologies about not meeting up, my carbs were tore apart about that time :down:

Yeah tell me about. Right when we get there, i go ride my dads banshee and see coolant spilling out from the radiator. Turns out that the head gasket was blown. We spent about half the day changing head gaskets.

If we didnt camp with brian, that banshee would probably be SOL. Then on monday the front sproket comes off as i was clmbing up the hill. Luckily i was going fast enough to turn around. I bet somebody will be happy if they found a free 13 tooth sproket laying on the top of the hill. LOL. I was hoping to see what your banshee could do, so i could get an idea of how mine would be :biggrin: