Neck Surgery

Thanx for the encouragement gang! My neck surgery took place yesterday morning and here it is the evening of the next day and I'm back home feelin' pretty decent for a change. True to form, I made a handful of new enemies out of te nursing staff at Spring Valley Hospital in Las Vegas, but I tried tellin them on the way n that I'm prolly the worlds worst patient. Plan worked good though...by the time they'd been around me for 24 hours, they were doing all they could to get me back home as soon as possible, which suited me just fine...lol. Now all that's left is the healing and from the look of things, it'sot gonna be real tough. Except for a board stiff neck brace, everything feels better than it has in AGES! To those of you that took the time to talk me into this...thanx! I'm not sure I would have done this on my own...

~cork

Glad all is going good Cork!! Take it slow and hope the healing is a speedy process for ya.

:beer:

Glad to hear it went good cork-man........

Do you need to go through physical therapy, if so that might suck. Congrats on the success...................

hope you keep makin progress and glad things went well...

physical therapy(p.t.)is just a nice way of saying pain and torture.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but end result the more effort you put in the better the result of p.t.

Takin the time to heal is a no brainer, at least on this end my friends... Here it is friday and all that macho "this don't hurt as much as I thought it would" enthusiasm has officially flown the coop. This shit is beginning to smart and taking it easy is non-negotiable...lol. even being just a passenger and getting ferried around is a strain and after about 8 hours of it yesterday, I am not doing a darn thing besides kicking back today, maybe tomorrow too by the looks of it! I gotta hand it to my sweetie though. She's officially declared that she'll smack the snot out of me if I don't act like I've got good sense, and I don't think my bluff is workin on her, she always was better than me in a stare down...lol. You folks go on out and take a ride for me when you get the chance...I can hardly wait till I can get back to throwin alittle sand again myself!!!

~corks

** Man, you wouldn't believe what kinda stuff them hospital folks gotta deal with... the size of some of the holes I've discovered hiding under even a tiny piece of guaze around here would put Cujo off his dinner for a week, lemme just tell ya...lol!

Hey "Let'sgetthisdone"... Where are you at in Vegas? I'm from Tonopah, but they won't let me go back for a couple months they're telling me. My better half lives by Carey and Nellis, looks like I'll be hangin out in Vegas for quite some time right now. It'd be cool to actually meet someone from BHQ, maybe we can get together sometime... I'm always up to seein someone elses Banshee when the opportunity comes along!

~cork

Glad to hear things went well cork! If/when you have to do the physical therapy thing just hope for a little hottie to be the one doing the tortureing.. When I had to go to PT for my broken leg I got setup with a cutie so it wasn't to bad! :thumbsup:

Keep us updated on how your doing..

RIPPEN

Hey "Let'sgetthisdone"... Where are you at in Vegas? I'm from Tonopah, but they won't let me go back for a couple months they're telling me. My better half lives by Carey and Nellis, looks like I'll be hangin out in Vegas for quite some time right now. It'd be cool to actually meet someone from BHQ, maybe we can get together sometime... I'm always up to seein someone elses Banshee when the opportunity comes along!

~cork

I live out in the northwest (about 5 minutes west of craig and the 95). We should definetely go ridin or somethin when you get better. There is a kick-ass go-kart place by tropicana and I-15, call Fast-Lap. They got actual race-karts that have like 10 or 15hp engines. They keep the track tight so you don't really notice the lack of speed, just how fuckin good the damn things handle..(really hard on the neck though..lol).

PM me when you feel up to doin somethin...

I just gotta get around my parents..lol. They seem to think everyone on the internet is a fuckin child molester :down: . They're so over fucking protective. I'm old enuf to handle myself (16) and knock someone out if they try to get handsy...lol. :biggrin: