Dan Hull @ A&S Racing

His number is 1-517-244-0712. leave a message he will call back it just takes a few days. Just imagine how many calls he's getting after running that 3.18. I been there quite a few times and the phone rings off the hook all times of the day!

His number is 1-517-244-0712. leave a message he will call back it just takes a few days. Just imagine how many calls he's getting after running that 3.18. I been there quite a few times and the phone rings off the hook all times of the day!

ive left over a dozen messages all winter, never got a call back! I know he is real busy

thanks for the advice

Ray

12 messages?? fuck that dude then.. call someone else. theres plenty of builders out there that will at least call you back. FAST and Redline both build an awesome motor if thats what youre lookin for.. if youre just lookin to rebuild, anyone can do that..

12 messages?? fuck that dude then.. call someone else. theres plenty of builders out there that will at least call you back. FAST and Redline both build an awesome motor if thats what youre lookin for.. if youre just lookin to rebuild, anyone can do that..

yeah - but I've never had a motor last 4 years before! He does someting right, and I dont mind the hassle of having him do it again.

Agreed.

And support the bhq forum sponsors !!

yeah - but I've never had a motor last 4 years before! He does someting right, and I dont mind the hassle of having him do it again.

If its taking you this long to just get ahold of him, just imagine how long it will take him to actually do your motor. He probably does a killer job but do you really want to wait all that time when there's other options?

Yeah, Dan does great work...but what good is it if you have to wait a season plus to ride it.

I'm sorry...I know he's only been back for a week or two since PS drags...but, c'mon...12 phone calls and over the winter at that?

I'd either take the 2 hour drive, Ray....or get someone else...

• 3 years later...