The Lawnmower blade always wins

My ass would have passed out long before the ER... Don't dig blood :sick: :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

I'm the same way....

I had a friend of mine battle a circular saw and had very similar results...I was cutting a board and his dumb ass stuck his finger right in the path of the blade....I felt a thud and heard a scream, LOL, he was missing an 1/8" chunk out the tip of his finger, you could see the bone...when it healed it looked like he had a butt on the end of his finger :yelrotflmao: Ohhhh, the memories

here's an idea, how bout you dont ride for a little while until the chance of infection completely goes away.

Had a buddy at work shear off his finger with the bottom of a washing machine when he tried to grab it because it started to slide out of the back of the truck. Almost looked the same as yours when I saw it.

He had blood flow but the blood flow stopped because he didnt just chill out and rest for a while to let it heal.

When you hurt yourself like that, your body sends all energy to that injury to try to heal it quicker.

My advice would be to just sit around and relax as much as possible, and drink a shitload of milk.

Bet that started throbbing pretty good eh?

I bet its hard to type these posts.... Glad medical science has saved it... Just think not too long ago they would have just told you sorry, not only are you going to lose what got cut off by the mower, but were going to have to cut some more off to keep it from getting infected... Antibiotics are the greatest find of the 19th centry!!!