WWII Banshee

schmie

I will be redoing the shee next winter. Im thinkin of doin somethin different. Im considering having an army green frame, black a arms and swingarm, green hubs and spindles, etc. Then black plastics w/ a custom graphic kit thatll be army green w/ banshee and yamaha in white on the sitckers, in like a stencil font. oh yeah and a kilroy was here somewhere in the mix. also ill make a one off grill with a star in the middle, painted white. and ill rig up some little fake machine guns on front. whatcha think?

I will be redoing the shee next winter. Im thinkin of doin somethin different. Im considering having an army green frame, black a arms and swingarm, green hubs and spindles, etc. Then black plastics w/ a custom graphic kit thatll be army green w/ banshee and yamaha in white on the sitckers, in like a stencil font. oh yeah and a kilroy was here somewhere in the mix. also ill make a one off grill with a star in the middle, painted white. and ill rig up some little fake machine guns on front. whatcha think?

Reckon it could look pretty good, don't know about the little guns up front tho, could look a little tacky... I'd go with black hubs too :blush:

Reckon it could look pretty good, don't know about the little guns up front tho, could look a little tacky... I'd go with black hubs too :blush:

I was gonna do black wheels, so i want the hubs to stand out a bit, ill try to get rid of any silver or chrome everywhere, im plannin on ceramic coating on the pipes, and black bumper, grab bar, and nerf bars

I was gonna do black wheels, so i want the hubs to stand out a bit, ill try to get rid of any silver or chrome everywhere, im plannin on ceramic coating on the pipes, and black bumper, grab bar, and nerf bars

I like it, it'd definitely stand out from the crowd.. don't think i've even seen a bike done up in full camo :laugh:

Edited by ausbanshee

i think you can get camouflage tires too.

i say go for it. the Banshee has the styling that will fit this well, as it is shaped like a piece of military equipment IMO. it would be a good match.

but dont do the little guns thing... OCC :down:

you should mess around in photoshop, do one in WW2 scheme and one in desert camo scheme (which would be badass!).

Edited by Mullet Man

That sounds like a good idea. you could put lines of pop rivets in the fenders just for looks and rig up the rear to hold shit, and take off the plastic over the gas can and make a bigger metal one. As far as guns, nah but you could go for a look and cover you exaust and tips with a heat shield with holes in it like the big old automatics have.

That sounds like a good idea. you could put lines of pop rivets in the fenders just for looks and rig up the rear to hold shit, and take off the plastic over the gas can and make a bigger metal one. As far as guns, nah but you could go for a look and cover you exaust and tips with a heat shield with holes in it like the big old automatics have.

i was thinkin bout the rivits, but im scared that theyll wreck my plastic, and they'd be silver. ill pry get them in the graphics. and a rear rack.... pry just go with a 6pack rack, but hey, great idea for the exhaust. that's an awesome idea. thanks.

I figured WWII banshee would have olive drab plastic with the white stars on the sides of the fuel tank. You know like the old army jeeps? If you could get some cool black spray paint graphics with stuff like (GVW 386 LBS).

Gross Vehicle Weight

You know that kind of stuff you seen spray painted with stencles on old military vehicles.

Army Green Canvis seat cover.