help settle this for me

my fiancee an i have agreed to cut out all fast food. she is trying to tell me that panda express (chinees take out ) is not fast food. we have been going round and rounf for a week now over this.. what do you all think. if they have the food pre cooked and waiting when you go there to get it is it fast food? they dont have a drive thru but the food is pre cooked and its take out food.. please guys help me out on this one. i bet her that 99% of the people we ask will say it is fast food,,, and if i win the bet i get a b.j. every morning efore i leave for work and every night when i get home for a month.. if i lose she gets to take my visa card to the mall and max it out..help me out here guys.. i have to be right on this one

its absolutly fast food. fast food is any pre made pre cooked or not fresh food that is prepaired..

right from wikipedia:

Fast food is food cooked in bulk and in advance and kept warm, or reheated to order. Many fast-food restaurants are part of restaurant chains or franchise operations, and standardized foodstuffs are shipped to each restaurant from central locations. There are also simpler fast-food outlets, such as stands or kiosks, which may or may not provide shelter or chairs for customers.

Because the capital requirements to start a fast-food restaurant are relatively small, particularly in areas with non-existent or poorly enforced health codes, small individually-owned fast-food restaurants have become common throughout the world. Restaurants such as Culver's and Noodles, where the customers sit down and have their food orders brought to them, are also considered fast food.

you win, i hope she like a shot to the mouth

Definitly fast food. Now good luck on her keeping her end of the deal. Lucky bastard! :kiss: :ohmy: :whistling::sick: :yucky:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

oh she will keep her end of that. im going to make damn sure of that.. she might just have to sleep with her mouth open for a bit if she tries to back out of this deal

Well, if this is their web site the home page title is "Chinese Food, Wok-Cooked and Served Fast".

Secondly, is their link to this article from USA Today on their "about Panda" page. It is presented in-line with the description of their company.

So we agree Panda endorses this article about their organization, right?

The title of the article is "Fast-food dynasty grows..."

Then keep reading below the picture...

I too think you are going to have a hell of a time collecting on the bet.

Edited by STLBILL

my fiancee an i have agreed to cut out all fast food. she is trying to tell me that panda express (chinees take out ) is not fast food. we have been going round and rounf for a week now over this.. what do you all think. if they have the food pre cooked and waiting when you go there to get it is it fast food? they dont have a drive thru but the food is pre cooked and its take out food.. please guys help me out on this one. i bet her that 99% of the people we ask will say it is fast food,,, and if i win the bet i get a b.j. every morning efore i leave for work and every night when i get home for a month.. if i lose she gets to take my visa card to the mall and max it out..help me out here guys.. i have to be right on this one

for sure fast food

The Panda serves fast food. I am still trying to figure out what they put in there foos that makes me drink 2 gallons of water after I eat it. :blink:

And if i win the bet i get a b.j. every morning efore i leave for work and every night when i get home for a month.. if i lose she gets to take my visa card to the mall and max it out..help me out here guys.. i have to be right on this one

Can i just say that your are the man for making that bet! :beer:

:banana: because you win.... ITS FAST FOOD FOR SURE!