IM NEW! :) Question My Banshee

Chape

I just got my Shee over a month ago my cousin showed me this site and it encourged me to mod the shit out of my quad with what money i had.

I got

06 Shee

CPI Drag Pipes

V3 Rigs

Cool head 21 Domes

Dyno FS Ignition

Lockout See threw clutch :) its perty :)

So my question is how much HP do i have in what little mods i have done so far and when i go to the Dunes in may should any of the 4 strokes be a problem for me to beat?

I will be adding pics of my quad soon :)

But yoru community looks great its to bad you guys just got a new member who cant spell.

Edited by Chape

welcome chape

i dont know how much horsepower you have maybe 60 i dont, know but as long as you can shift at the right time at the right speed you well be beating some modded 450s and what not that is if you get traction

I had about the same mods you did and I was about mid pack most the drags. Really depends on who you are dragging. Get a good set of paddle (i did not) and you should be able to get them.

My friend had a stock 450r with the hrc kit and at home in the field I could take him all day long. Now in the sand we where about even. All in the traction

most of those mods arnt going to add much hp. 45-50 max... your power will really come out once you get it ported... and then those pipe will make a big differance with porting. rightnow the pipes arnt being used to thier full potental. keep in mind if you go all out on your motor your still not going to have a fast bike becasue your not going to keep the power to the ground... you can have the biggest baddest motor around.. if your suspension isnt setup for it your going to spin the tires...

Welcom to bhq and the joy of riding a shee.

i know just about nothing about hp coz as u can c in my sig i dont have much hp at all

oh and by the way if u cant spell that akes tow of us :biggrin: . a lil i do know is that u need some porting done or u wont be at full potential ull only be relasing like 2/4-3/4 of what the moter can do and about tires: if u plan on doing a lot of drag most of the time get a pair of straight paddled tires on but if u ride like me just... driving occasual racing a few jumps here a wheelie there and a bit of drifting both on and of the dune ure better of with a pair of itps like me :biggrin: .

hope u enjoy the site and if u have any genaral questions ask me

Thanks for the replys guys Ive since this post boughta full KN system the lockout clutch was more for looks i just had to have it.. lol

But i bought the KN lid and cone.

But now on to the porting subject I know a guy that will do carbs and cylinders whos very skilled at what he does for around 300 bucks . My goal is to eventuly make this into a drag / have fun bike i wanna beat the pants off most bikes but not b e limited to just draggin.

THis porting thing i take it will be the next thing i do. Anyone live in washington that could suggesta good place t o get it done?

Thanks for the replys guys Ive since this post boughta full KN system the lockout clutch was more for looks i just had to have it.. lol

But now on to the porting subject I know a guy that will do carbs and cylinders whos very skilled at what he does for around 300 bucks . My goal is to eventuly make this into a drag / have fun bike i wanna beat the pants off most bikes but not b e limited to just draggin.

THis porting thing i take it will be the next thing i do. Anyone live in washington that could suggesta good place t o get it done?

you can do like Im gunna do and buy another set of cylinders and have them sent out while you still ride and get everything you need or if you have a local shop coordinate with you want and then. Better welded crank, pistons, ect. that way you can still ride while you wait. If I cant get mine in before my local shop TDR moves,. Ill probley mail them over there or ship them to f.a.s.t. then sell the stock cyclinders after the swap.

if ure doing genaral and draging then something like the itp sand star would be my personal opinion coz it corners beter and aint that bad in a stright