Who sells billet case?

!TWISTER!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mattoon (sp?) Machine makes and sell them. You can buy them off their website even. :thumbsup:

Shipping shouldn't be all that bad. If you have to worry about shipping cost you probably can't afford the cases. They are around $2k U.S. per set. :geek:

Mattoon (sp?) Machine makes and sell them. You can buy them off their website even. :thumbsup:

Shipping shouldn't be all that bad. If you have to worry about shipping cost you probably can't afford the cases. They are around $2k U.S. per set. :geek:

I don't care about the shipping cost, because, to past the US frontier, the guy working there adds extra..sometime that's really bad....

How munch thoses thing weight?

Edited by !TWISTER!

I don't care about the shipping cost, because, to past the US frontier, the guy working there adds extra..sometime that's really bad....

How munch thoses thing weight?

You may want to have Bigread guess at the weight as he has handled a set more recently than me. I would guess that they way twice the amount of a set of OEM cases (whatever that is). :thumbsup:

the billet cases from mattoon weigh somewhere around 45-50lbs for the cases alone.. http://www.mattoonmachine.com/

the shipped weight is 55lbs.. and they cost right about 1600 skins for a set..

depending on the cylinders you plan on using you may have to do some machine work to make the cylinders fit i.e. boring for the sleeves..

I need the best deal out there for a billet case, for a 18mm cheetah.

Thanks!

P.S: I,m from Canada, anybody know about the shipping?

call gt performance @ 816-450-8580

the billet cases from mattoon weigh somewhere around 45-50lbs for the cases alone.. http://www.mattoonmachine.com/

the shipped weight is 55lbs.. and they cost right about 1600 skins for a set..

I'll have to see what my pay check looks like next week to see if I really want to go for a surrogate engine for my triple chassis. :confused: