ok seriously...

CRAZY-SHEE!

ok im trying to find a freakin UNANAMOUS decision. I have the following mods.

hot rods +4 mm sstroker crank long rod (5mm+)

Dune port(matchs 4mm stroker)

21cc cool head

35mm keighns w/ pod filters

v force 3's

case porting.. it matchs with the cylinder porting giving it more power. (matchs 4mm stroker)

High power coil

+4 timing

lightened flywheel

toomey t-5;s... again ( was gonna have some shearers but the bastard soldem before i got there.)

hinson straight cut gears.

HD clutch.

NOW. DO I NEED A +4 SWINGER FOR THIS OR NOT? I ride mostly fireroad trails. sometimes dunes. Yes or no? i have people saying no, yes, get a +8, etc and its pissin me off =( this is the last time imma ask. cause i asked like.. 50 times already. thx again for any help. also id test it myself but i cant as i have to replace my case so while i was at it, decided to get a +4 crank etc...

Edited by CRAZY-SHEE!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21cc cool head

v force 3's

case porting.. it matchs with the cylinder porting giving it more power. (matchs 4mm stroker)

High power coil

+4 timing

lightened flywheel

toomey t-5;s... again ( was gonna have some shearers but the bastard soldem before i got there.)

HD clutch.

NOW. DO I NEED A +4 SWINGER FOR THIS OR NOT? I ride mostly fireroad trails. sometimes dunes. Yes or no? i have people saying no, yes, get a +8, etc and its pissin me off =( this is the last time imma ask. cause i asked like.. 50 times already. thx again for any help. also id test it myself but i cant as i have to replace my case so while i was at it, decided to get a +4 crank etc...

i would say if you ride dunes yes a +4 would be ok,you may even need a +6 if youre just drag racing,talk to locogato he the man.imo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

21cc cool head

v force 3's

High power coil

+4 timing

lightened flywheel

HD clutch.

Whoever told you that you need a +8" arm should be drug out and beaten with a shovel. You olny need a +2 or a +4 arm if you have even the slightest amount of two stroke riding experience.

It's prefernce which I'm sure you see now from the varied responses you get.

Some people like to sit their ass on the bike and just gas it everywhere they go and they don't want to fight the front end.

Me personally I like having the traction and handling of a shorter swing arm and am willing to actually "ride" the bike and hold the front end down. Just takes alittle more work.

It's prefernce which I'm sure you see now from the varied responses you get.

Some people like to sit their ass on the bike and just gas it everywhere they go and they don't want to fight the front end.

Me personally I like having the traction and handling of a shorter swing arm and am willing to actually "ride" the bike and hold the front end down. Just takes alittle more work.

Yes, what he said above.

I ride my 421 cub with a +4 swing arm and have a blast. Dont get me rong it is a hand full but I can get it done.

The motor that you have is pritty close to what is being done to my 06 Banshee. I was going to put a +2 swing arm on it.

I have a hard time wipping the back end around in tight spots with my. +4 so I was going to put a + 2 on my 06 Banshee.

Yes, what he said above.

I ride my 421 cub with a +4 swing arm and have a blast. Dont get me rong it is a hand full but I can get it done.

The motor that you have is pritty close to what is being done to my 06 Banshee. I was going to put a +2 swing arm on it.

I have a hard time wipping the back end around in tight spots with my. +4 so I was going to put a + 2 on my 06 Banshee.

Dammit......................your signature pick made me hungry....................again. I need to quickly scroll past your signature picture next time. :thumbsup: