lowring kit for dr pepper

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are rediculous, this is actually a smokin deal. Instead of givin the guy shit , just ship him some fuckin pop and get a damn lowering kit for your whole bike. Is there a law on what you can trade?? who gives a fuck!!!

I thought he was trying to trade 2 cases of DP for a lowering kit. Trading a lowering kit for 2 cases, now thats an addiction!!! I am actually suprised that nobody has jumped on this, it is a good deal. Good luck! :beer:

I thought he was trying to trade 2 cases of DP for a lowering kit. Trading a lowering kit for 2 cases, now thats an addiction!!! I am actually suprised that nobody has jumped on this, it is a good deal. Good luck! :beer:

well i just got this lowing kit and i cant use it and well i like dr pepper

:thumbsup:

dr pepper 1 case = $10.00 +2 = $20.00

shippin $20.00 = $40.00 you pay

you pay $40.00 for a $60.00 thing

you save $20.00

i see a good deal

:thumbsup:

damn i don't even pay $10 for a case of beer!! haha im a broke college student though!

this duchebag will trade u a case of dr.pepper for the hooked on phonics as well!! YIIIPPPEEEEE>>> by the way chev man,,, go fuckyourself!!

Calm down.

I held off including you in your queer remark made in your first post in this thread, but it looks like you had to go onclude yourself anyway. :down:

I have seen many an item traded for a case of beverages. I personally traded a 12' Livingston boat and trailer for a 30 pack of Keystone Light a few years ago.