Leager Round House + Works Dual Rates W/ Res.

Matte Black Leager Round house. Selling because I was told it was a -1 at purchase but it turns out it's stock length. I'm selling the swinger alone for 350.

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Also selling these Dual Rate works W/ Res. Springs are alittle chewed up, alittle rust, valved for MX, +2 a arms, and 220 lbs rider. Aside from the cosmetics they're in good shape. 185 shipped.

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Thanks,

Blake.

Do you have all the bushings?, any leaks?, will you ship to Canada?, do you take paypal?

I'm replacing the bushings yes, Paypal, no I don't have it, you'd have to send a money order. I'd prefer not to ship out of country, but if you want to pay the high shipping and fee's that usually go along with it maybe we can work something out. PM me and I'll try to get some shipping quotes for you if you're still interested.

Thanks.

I'm replacing the bushings yes, Paypal, no I don't have it, you'd have to send a money order. I'd prefer not to ship out of country, but if you want to pay the high shipping and fee's that usually go along with it maybe we can work something out. PM me and I'll try to get some shipping quotes for you if you're still interested.

Thanks.

i just shiped out an axle cost me 36$ canadaian shiped to the us. i cant seen it because anymore then 40$ to ship to canada would 40 on top of the 185 be enough?

oh yeah dont want to back stab she male so if he doesnt want them give me a pm

Edited by yamaha04

i just shiped out an axle cost me 36$ canadaian shiped to the us. i cant seen it because anymore then 40$ to ship to canada would 40 on top of the 185 be enough?

oh yeah dont want to back stab she male so if he doesnt want them give me a pm

It probably would be around 40 ( don't quote me on that), but that's my point. It will probably be about twice as much as it would be to ship most anywhere else in the US. I have no problem with shipping to canada if you want to pay the extra shipping charges.

Edited by Trick2stroke