1/8 and 1/4 Mi Drag Times...

Capone

hey all kinda new here but i am also gettin ready to set up for 1/4 mile run , i have a 430 bigbore motor runnin on race gas , as for rear tires i am gonna be runnin 59x10x10 gearin as of right now i have 17 to 39 in the rear and skinnys in the front it is also lowered . what would be the best gearin for the 1/4 mile

• 2 weeks later...
hey all kinda new here but i am also gettin ready to set up for 1/4 mile run , i have a 430 bigbore motor runnin on race gas , as for rear tires i am gonna be runnin 59x10x10 gearin as of right now i have 17 to 39 in the rear and skinnys in the front it is also lowered . what would be the best gearin for the 1/4 mile

Alot more than that I ran out of gear last night with 17/39 on the 1/8 on a 443cc

• 2 weeks later...
ON my old motor (SoCalinit has it now) I ran a best of 4.7 in 300 sand, 4.9 consistent.

4 mil cub on race gas, stock gearing, NO Override, NO Lockup Clutch, stock full frame.

I expect with a cut frame, lockup and override tranny, I could've hit 4.4 to 4.5 or so, maybe with a little alky.

I'm expecting 4.1's to 4.2's with my new 10 mil cub build....

Also, I'm 250 lbs, I don't believe in Jockeys.....

I ran a 4.8 4.9 consistant on hard pack with level 2 port, stock stoke, stock cylinders, stock tranny, stock frame, just lowered.

• 1 month later...