put another 3$ in the truck

we don't have to prepay here, but i still use my debit card all the time rather than running in the store to pay. especially if it saves me from pulling 2 kids from the car seats, hauling them in and back and then back in their seats. the cards make it 10x easier and we haven't had any issues with them yet. i rarely have cash on me since we have the cards. :blush:

i went to get gas in my truck on the way in to work this morning and the price sign at the station said $3.09 cash price and $3.19 for credit or debit cards..what the hell is that bull shit. i get a discount if i go in the store and talk to the drewling retard behind the counter and i pay more if i pay at the pump with my card? so i went in and got a monster drink on the card and $20 cash back and put the $20 cash on the gas. then the dip shit tried to tell me i cant do that because i still used my card.. and i looked him in the eye and with a psycho pissed off look i asked him why, his answer was "because the cash and credit price are different sir" am i the only one who is confused by the fact that i handed him a $20 bill and asked for 20 on #4 and got a responce that cash and credit are different prices?? i handed you cash you damn retard the $20 cash back i just got with my card when i paid the $2.69 for the god dang monster drink and asked for $20 cash back. the total was 22.69 and you handed me $20 cash and a recept. that transaction is now over and i would like another transaction to begin please. i would like $20 on pump #4 please. here is a $20 bill to pay for the $20 on pump #4.. where in the sam hell do you see my credit card being used to pay for gas.. who cares what i do with the $20 cash i got back, i did not use a credit card to actually charge the gas to??? you stupid hokey helmet wearing retard...

sorry but this post kind of hit home a bit for a second

Edited by crbanshee

was this in gardner?

yes shell by 1-35 newbie haven't see him agian

Damn, you can fill your cans and then your truck. Shit, our pumps (CFN) shut off at $100 and that dont even fill my tank, then I have put my card back in and do it all ove again. When I fill my cans and my diesel, I spend an easy $150-175 bucks. And they say it may go up above $4.00 a gallon here in Cali. Man I gotta get out of this F!&$@# state.................

filled the cans but not the truck

i went to get gas in my truck on the way in to work this morning and the price sign at the station said $3.09 cash price and $3.19 for credit or debit cards..what the hell is that bull shit. i get a discount if i go in the store and talk to the drewling retard behind the counter and i pay more if i pay at the pump with my card? so i went in and got a monster drink on the card and $20 cash back and put the $20 cash on the gas. then the dip shit tried to tell me i cant do that because i still used my card.. and i looked him in the eye and with a psycho pissed off look i asked him why, his answer was "because the cash and credit price are different sir" am i the only one who is confused by the fact that i handed him a $20 bill and asked for 20 on #4 and got a responce that cash and credit are different prices?? i handed you cash you damn retard the $20 cash back i just got with my card when i paid the $2.69 for the god dang monster drink and asked for $20 cash back. the total was 22.69 and you handed me $20 cash and a recept. that transaction is now over and i would like another transaction to begin please. i would like $20 on pump #4 please. here is a $20 bill to pay for the $20 on pump #4.. where in the sam hell do you see my credit card being used to pay for gas.. who cares what i do with the $20 cash i got back, i did not use a credit card to actually charge the gas to??? you stupid hokey helmet wearing retard...

i guess its costs the gas station extra to have customers use their credit or debit cards. there was a gas station near where i used to work that you couldnt even use your debit or credit cards at the self service pump, only at the full service. they had a piece of paper over the slot where you swipe your card, and a letter that said something about it keeps the costs down for the station so they can charge lower prices for your gas purchase. guess it was true because that station always had at least 5 cents a gallon over the other stations in town.

some stations around here have cash back ( 3 or 4 cents) if pay with cash. Some law about can't charge more for for credit/debit card, but you can give a cash refund. crbanshee you should have walked out the door a came back in than you a dif person.

you stupid hokey helmet wearing retard...

:yelrotflmao: you've had a rough day haven't you?? :yelrotflmao:

one of the biggest chains here in pa is 'Sheetz' and that's where i always go. i hope they never go to any of this kind of bs.