2008 banshee

i think banshees are gay. :whistling:

hey loco..... :starwars:

just curious, but if you bought one in canada paid in full, couldt you bring it back to the states, and then go down to the secretary of state (or whatever gov't agency handles it for you in your state) and register it as a custom built bike w/o a vin?

Edited by jmkapala

i know that having a 'new' ride can be sweet, but who's going to buy a new shee and leave it all stock anyway? wouldn't you be better off to just get a used one and build it up how you want it, probably for about the same cost as a new one, than going thru all the BS of importing one? i'm sure you could order '08 colors and graphics if that's all your after and put them on your built shee. just a thought... :shrug:

i know that having a 'new' ride can be sweet, but who's going to buy a new shee and leave it all stock anyway? wouldn't you be better off to just get a used one and build it up how you want it, probably for about the same cost as a new one, than going thru all the BS of importing one? i'm sure you could order '08 colors and graphics if that's all your after and put them on your built shee. just a thought... :shrug:

yeah that is 100% true. but then again how sweet it would be to be out riding and be able to say " yeah its the 2008 banshee with bla bla bla done to it?"

Why couldnt you do the same thing you do when you get a new oem replacement frame from yamaha. They do not have vin numbers. Just have the frame powdercated over the vin, and go throught the process just like you would as if you had a replacement frame. I am sure it involves getting a vin number.

josh

just change the plastics and take the title of the banshee you got the plastics off of and put a sticker on the palstics with the "new" vin on it. Worth a try eh. BTW how much does an '07 cost in cananada

The cost is like 7800+tax and all that bs. Iwas going to buy a brand new and the dealers best price was 7500$ withtax and 8L of oil,K&N,gloves and a Hemlet , (Canadian$$$)but like i need a other quad it would be my 3rd one