pipe upgrade?

thack

I went from FMF SST's to toomy T5's. I notices a change. They hit a littler higher in the rpm range and hit harder. If your looking for a night and day difference then I would get it ported then switch pipes.

I agree. Unless you have money to burn, changing pipes wouldn't be worth the money. Fatties are a great all around pipe. Have some port work done, and you will be much happier. A good builder will port your motor according to what pipes you have, what type of riding you do, etc... You could have a nice port job done for the same price a new set of pipes will run you.

if your motor isnt really ported thats the biggest power gain you can drag out of your motor... what kind of riding you doing?

mostly woods and some sand .mx also .im planning a port job this fall along with ring and pistons.i do use the power range these pipes offer alot .i was just curious what you all thought .im still amazed with the head and timmig plate.thanks for the info guys

mostly woods and some sand .mx also .im planning a port job this fall along with ring and pistons.i do use the power range these pipes offer alot .i was just curious what you all thought .im still amazed with the head and timmig plate.thanks for the info guys

Sand dunes, or Sand pits?

Keep the pipes and gets the jugs ported. You can always change pipes later. I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, Fattys are an underated pipe. I believe quality is why people don't care for them. I have a set hanging in the garage right now and plan on keeping them. A really good all around pipe, real close to t5's. My set looks pretty good quality wise. Anyways good luck to ya.