Pipes/Silencers...

Watts

I know a couple of you have some pipes/silencers, i've seen them in posts, i just can't remember who. Anyhow, I'd like to pick up a set, preferably chrome in decent shape. I'd like to get them as cheap as possible, so let me know, what you have. I'd like some FMF's, Procircuits or even DG's in decent shape since i'm a trail rider and need the low end. You can either post the pics in here or email them to jwatson25@hotmail.com I'm looking to buy asap! I'd like to have them by this weekend, but, i can settle for next weekend....

I know a couple of you have some pipes/silencers, i've seen them in posts, i just can't remember who. Anyhow, I'd like to pick up a set, preferably chrome in decent shape. I'd like to get them as cheap as possible, so let me know, what you have. I'd like some FMF's, Procircuits or even DG's in decent shape since i'm a trail rider and need the low end. You can either post the pics in here or email them to jwatson25@hotmail.com I'm looking to buy asap! I'd like to have them by this weekend, but, i can settle for next weekend....

when i get home from work i will post some pictures. i have fmf power core 2 silencers and last rebel racing header pipes for sale . i want 150 plus shipping. they are chrome and in pretty good condition. i also have some cpi inframe drag pipes for big bores asking 400 with shipping. i'll post picture after work.

when i get home from work i will post some pictures. i have fmf power core 2 silencers and last rebel racing header pipes for sale . i want 150 plus shipping. they are chrome and in pretty good condition. i also have some cpi inframe drag pipes for big bores asking 400 with shipping. i'll post picture after work.

Awesome, that'd be great man. What kind of pipes are "Last Rebel Racing"? Low? Mid? I wouldn't be interested in the CPI's, too expensive and too much top end with little low end.

Awesome, that'd be great man. What kind of pipes are "Last Rebel Racing"? Low? Mid? I wouldn't be interested in the CPI's, too expensive and too much top end with little low end.

to be honest with you i dont know much about them.. all i know the header pipes are a little fatter than my old fmf fatties.. im actually selling them for a friend. there is just a little blueing toward the manifold area of header. the power core 2 silencers were only ran about 4 times then i bought the cpi's.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a a complete toomey t6 pipe kit on my banshee. I want to sell them. If you are interested, let me know.

the headers have slight staining but no dents or dings. Here's a picture

new%20nerfs%203-29-07%20#2.JPG

hmm looks like the picture doesnt work. here's the link

http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/MyBansh...9-07%20%232.JPG

Edited by RagunCajun

I have a a complete toomey t6 pipe kit on my banshee. I want to sell them. If you are interested, let me know.

the headers have slight staining but no dents or dings. Here's a picture

new%20nerfs%203-29-07%20#2.JPG

hmm looks like the picture doesnt work. here's the link

http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/MyBansh...9-07%20%232.JPG

Sorry guys, should've updated, i bought a set of T5's from NYUK. Thanks for the reply's though.