What is this?

Since it seems that Im the only guy qualified to give an honest review of this product, Ill do it!

They are worth the money. Contrary to what these guys say, who have just seen pics of them, they do work, and totally change the way a stock shee feels and rides. I was looking into buying a complete front end setup (had decided on the iShock setup) but thought Id give these a shot first. Im glad I did, and saved some bones to buy damn near $3.00 a gallon gas to actually ride the thing. Just like ridin a fat chick.... dont dog it till you try it.

banshee4.jpg

Edited by CHAINSAW

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it seems that Im the only guy qualified to give an honest review of this product, Ill do it!

They are worth the money. Contrary to what these guys say, who have just seen pics of them, they do work, and totally change the way a stock shee feels and rides. I was looking into buying a complete front end setup (had decided on the iShock setup) but thought Id give these a shot first. Im glad I did, and saved some bones to buy damn near $3.00 a gallon gas to actually ride the thing. Just like ridin a fat chick.... dont dog it till you try it.

banshee4.jpg

Thats cool you like it bro. But the whole thing about the fat chick is different....way differrent.... :ninja:

Yes, Yes I know this guy is trying to defy the laws of physics here, I mean this looks pretty fuckin unsafe and stupid. BUT, I would like to hear a ride report with this system. Maybe the bump steer isnt all that bad, Maybe it does work. MAYBEEE...

Im just curiuos, thats all, and would like to see ideas on how to actaully make this work.

Im rollin with J-Arms, and would love a way to extend my front end without all the $$$$$$, or im thinking of Fabricating my own widened J-arms.

Yes, Yes I know this guy is trying to defy the laws of physics here, I mean this looks pretty fuckin unsafe and stupid. BUT, I would like to hear a ride report with this system. Maybe the bump steer isnt all that bad, Maybe it does work. MAYBEEE...

Im just curiuos, thats all, and would like to see ideas on how to actaully make this work.

Im rollin with J-Arms, and would love a way to extend my front end without all the $$$$$$, or im thinking of Fabricating my own widened J-arms.

There is another thread on this product in the suspension forum. There is a bit of a ride report there from Chainsaw. Majicmike seems to believe that Chainsaw is making/selling these kits. I am not sure if that is true or not, but it might make the ride report less credible. :thumbsup:

Not trying to be an ass but the reason the banshee doesn't handle well is because the front frame rails are so far apart. Thus adding this kit would make it that much worse. Why do you think bikes like the 250r, YFZ, and the 450r have narrow frame rails because it eliminates bump steer having the mounting points closest to the center.

edit: i know you said maybe but im fired up over this post haha.

Edited by EastCoast Banshee

hahaha.. no Im not making these kits. If I had the equipment to be making stuff like this... boy oh boy would I have some kick ass stuff!! The guy is from Fargo North Dakota... and this warm weather loving guy here, wouldnt set foot in Fargo on my own free will. :biggrin:

I didn't think you were making or selling the kits. I am not sure where majicmike got that from? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
That doesn't look safe at all. I'd never. I'm fine +2 all around.

I was riding some snug trails today, mountain to my right, 10 storie cliff drop to my left. I couldn't imagine someone up there with this set up.. Anyway, just a bad idea to make and or buy!!

yea i agree land hard and have to stop in the mountains then "snap ur dead" i wonder how much if any testing was done on this kit :down: :down: :down:

hear's the ride with the kit and without

paint.jpg

red is without :down:

blue is with kit :thumbsup:

man thats a so mutch beter ride im gona buy oneno thees kits :laugh:

man thes kits suck ass

Holy crap......................a funny graph and a post that was spelled mostly correctly. What happened? :ohmy: