What is this?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Bans...090476805QQrdZ1

Found that today and i was thinking to post it and let you see it. Who is going to be the first one to try it?? Im telling you, thats in not going to be me.

no fucking way , not me , thats a broken neck waiting to happen . :down:

who ever buys that kit should have their head examined

Not only does it not look safe but the bump steer would be ridiculous.

I agree 100%

There is a guy over in the Suspension forum that is trying to tell folks that the kit is better than aftermarket a-arms (to paraphrase). I am not sure if he is just trying to sell them or what, but it's pretty funny. :biggrin:

That is terrible, i cannot believe somebody bought that kit unless it is the brain behind that concept :banghead: I thought it was pretty funny to look at but maybe i shouldnt have posted it here, i just hope nobody else will buy one of these.

That is terrible, i cannot believe somebody bought that kit unless it is the brain behind that concept :banghead: I thought it was pretty funny to look at but maybe i shouldnt have posted it here, i just hope nobody else will buy one of these.

Like I said, there is a thread in the suspension forum where a couple guys swear by these kits. :down:

I think that it's probably apropriate to post it in this forum as well. :thumbsup:

That doesn't look safe at all. I'd never. I'm fine +2 all around.

I was riding some snug trails today, mountain to my right, 10 storie cliff drop to my left. I couldn't imagine someone up there with this set up.. Anyway, just a bad idea to make and or buy!!

I agee. The thing that absolutely amazes me is that there must be so much bump steer involved with it that the bike would be near in rideable. The strength issue is secondary to that. Who ever cooked that thing paid zero attention to how load travels from the suspension to the frame. This product is so bad that it actually pisses me off (which almost never happens). :banghead:

I agee. The thing that absolutely amazes me is that there must be so much bump steer involved with it that the bike would be near in rideable. The strength issue is secondary to that. Who ever cooked that thing paid zero attention to how load travels from the suspension to the frame. This product is so bad that it actually pisses me off (which almost never happens). :banghead:

Sorry about that, i didnt mean to piss you off :beer:

between this and stock geometry I choose my stock front end any day, but i cant wait to upgrade !!!

Hopefully the buyer {Banshee owner} will consider research before buying and end up on BHQ reading this!

That's a nice thought, but with all the weird stuff that people put on their ORV's, you have to wonder. The people who make and sell the stuff have to be selling some product otherwise they wouldn't still be in business. :blink: