Anybody that has yfz shocks

blackandyellowshee

I was considering doing the yfz shock switch with my banshee, but i think that it may be too stiff. I ride in all different area's, some logging roads, mostly of 3rd-6th gear trails (full of potholes and roots), and some 1st and 2nd gear trails. It feels ok with the stock shocks, but I know it would be better. Do you think yfz shocks would be the answer? or would I be better with works shocks (which I don't have the money for).

thanks a lot

Darren

i'd love my aftermarket shocks too if i spent $400+ on them.

the question after that is whether or not i would love myself for having spent that much for them lol.

pickup a pair of YFZ shocks and try them out, if you dont like them, turn around and sell. very unlikely that you would lose any money by doing so. might even be able to make a dollar or 2.

i'd love my aftermarket shocks too if i spent $400+ on them.

the question after that is whether or not i would love myself for having spent that much for them lol.

pickup a pair of YFZ shocks and try them out, if you dont like them, turn around and sell. very unlikely that you would lose any money by doing so. might even be able to make a dollar or 2.

lol, you got a point there, whats the price on some yfz shocks anyways..?

i see alot of people doing the yfz shock swap onto the banshee , i think its a waste , they are not ment to be on the banshee , they are not valved correctly for the banshee , same goes for the a arm swap , for the amount you are going to pay for yfz shocks ( 250-300 ) you can get aftermarket non ressy shocks that are valved correctly . yfz a arms are selling for around 200 on ebay , ASR a arms for a banshee are 300 bucks on ebay.

i know alot of guys are going to get their panties in a bunch over me saying this but its true , i have ohlins fronts and + 2 +1 a arms , and a friend has yfz shocks and +2+1 arms and you cant even compare the 2 , mine handle way better , and the funny thing is he paid more for his yfz's than i did for my ohlins . i saw a set of ohlins with ressy's sell for 275 on ebay last week ,

just my 2 cents , for the amount you will spend on the yfz sawp you can a front end that is made for you banshee,

Some guys just get smokin deals on the yfz stuff though, and it is much better than the stock parts. I traded a friend a set of used beadlocks that I paid $150 for, for his brand new yfz take off shocks and a-arms. I'm gonna use the a-arms with a set of aftermarket 250r shocks. I figure I can sell the yfz shocks for $200 or better and see good 250r/400ex shocks for under $300 all the time.

well i see the yfz stuff go cheap, shocks for around 100 and aa-rms for like $30 you just need to look in the right places...

Ben

they must have listed them under womens underwear on ebay , i have never saw them go that cheap , if i did i would buy them and just relist them and make a bundle