roostsin the roostin room LOL

majicmike

Their customer service is "the suck".

Yup...They blow!! Not only is their customer service shitty, but their sales staff suck too!!

They are down the street from me (15 miles) and I wanted to toss my shee on a dyno to see what I had, so I gave them a call.

10 minutes of muzak while on hold was too much for me to take!!

To second my opinion of them, I went there with a friend that wanted to pick up an '07 450 se and watched him get the run around. He was a CASH CUSTOMER and they tried to play him like they were used car salesmen.

Let me "talk to the manager" in secret...let me "see the cash"...let me show it to the manager...bla, bla, bla.

My friend had a sales ad from an actual authorized Yamaha dealer (Yamaha of Hollywood) and told this to the sales rep on the phone before he told us to come to their shop in Poway. We told him the price, model, year, had proof of price for the 450 he wanted...

After claiming they would match the price over the phone...BIG SUPRISE...they claim we can't do that!! I told the CSR to admit that is wasn't that they couldn't, but wouldn't!!

SCREW ALBA!!! :down:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I gave them a call.

10 minutes of muzak while on hold was too much for me to take!!

SCREW ALBA!!! :down:

Hahahaha, I hate the fuckin goddamn flatbiller music they have on that shit. I tried to buy balljoints from them, and had to listen to it too. Ohh, and nobody ever picked up either, I only gave it one shot, and then said fuck it, bought them from HSDRacing instead.

if you do wait out the green river blues you get a dipshit 6.50 an hour pimple faced pillow biter who says well i dont know let me check and then click more wonderfull music then pimpleface comes back on and asks um dude what year camanshee was that well fuck you

if you do wait out the green river blues you get a dipshit 6.50 an hour pimple faced pillow biter who says well i dont know let me check and then click more wonderfull music then pimpleface comes back on and asks um dude what year camanshee was that well fuck you

Laughing so hard...my sides hurt!! LOL!!!

• 3 months later...
blah

man ive heard some alba horror stories.........

i ordered there graphic and seat cover kit and there spark arrestors online.

parts got to me in a timely manner.....i dont have too much bad to say about them at this point

but with the other HQers experiances i dont think ill be going back.

Dan

Alba sucks hardcore... I ordered a set of ball joints from them they said were in stock, waited 3 weeks and never got them. I called them time and time again, and they said they were shipped and they couldnt do a thing about me not having them. I finally got my $$ back after two months of calling them over it. I would NEVER try to get anything from alba again.