wtf is going on with this site?

Damn that sucked! I had to get on ....GULP..... Planetsand! Just kidding. Dont send me a mailbomb or anything. I dont have a problem with PS but I dont usually get on there. My pocket isnt deep enough to be sitting on that site all day. :no:

I seen it this morning said WTF! And immediately exited. Curiosity made me check it again later. :rolleyes:

That stuff pisses me off! To think we have to be afraid of some little shit head, pimple faced, foreign POS Hijacking our HQ and our PC's for all we know. I'd like to smash some heads of these little punks.

Inside nerd jokes are only funny to nerds, and you won't find any here...well maybe a few :geek:

:sick: :yucky:

Sounds like some weird shiz nat is going on. I probably would of seen it as well but my hydro was off from 12:30 last night to 4 this morning, talk about a cold fricken house! Maybe it was a sign so that i wouldn't see that Baron hack :yelrotflmao:

Oh thank the lord. man i never knew how much i was one this site until it was gone. i went over on planetsand posted some shit over there got an ear full. guess i should have knowen better. lol wicked work lee love this site and you did a good job getting it back up so fast thanks alot

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Let this be the last time that This happends.I had a sub for math and she didnt know the password to get us into our math program.And school doesnt let you get on myspace.So I had to go over to planetsand and saw in there little shout box some1 talking about how it got hacked.But then I saw Dajo saying it worked fine for him,And when I got home it worked perfect.

Oh thank the lord. man i never knew how much i was one this site until it was gone. i went over on planetsand posted some shit over there got an ear full. guess i should have knowen better. lol wicked work lee love this site and you did a good job getting it back up so fast thanks alot

So what did the snobs over at planetsand have to say? And what did you say to get an ear full? just curious

well it was mstly my fualt that i hot shit over there because i put it in the cliassifed general disscustion thinking it was the right spot. so people where telling me why i was posting it in that section then one guy said why would you even post on here anyway.

well it was mstly my fualt that i hot shit over there because i put it in the cliassifed general disscustion thinking it was the right spot. so people where telling me why i was posting it in that section then one guy said why would you even post on here anyway.

Yeah. when i saw that guy say that got me a little mad. But to get onto the site when that happened all you had to do is type bansheehq.com/forums and it would take you to the forums page. :whistling: