want to trade 14mm cheetah for a rhino or a 700 raptor

ridered250r

I have a 14mm A&S Cheetah motor. Just got it back from polishing. It is a complete motor ready to run!! I either want to sell the motor or trade it for a 700 raptor or a new rhino. Let me know what u have. If i dont make a trade i will need a complete rolling banshee chasis to put it into. thanks!!

I would also consider selling it outright also. 5350.00

Seriously though, look at the money you've spent on that engine and what its capable of with the right pipes and carbs. You won't ever get that kinda power or speed from a 700. Keep that thing man and just pick up a good chassis and carbs/pipes and you will be glad you kept it.

If I had the cash handy I would buy it from you.

NO offense, but a raptor 700 with a few minor upgrades, will probably out run any thing you've got....

Uh... i think you should check who you are talking to.. You are talking to captain insane himself, reds shit runs, and I know it will beat a 700 with minor upgrades... Check who you are talking to so you dont look like a douche bag next time...