Need help with white smoke

I'm a noob and I have a question that searching doesn't really seem to answer. I recently rebuilt my banshee and I have white smoke pouring out of the right pipe, And the pipe doesn't seem to get hot, I cant hold my hand on it after 10-15 minutes of running. I rode it and it seems to ride fine, only had it a short while so I might not be able to see a difference. My coolant level hasn't dropped, My trans fluid is new and the level hasn't dropped, I cut of the tors system that was giving me grief right after the rebuilt, And I believe the jetting is correct. You can pull the plug wire off the right side and the bike will run, If you remove it from the left side and reconnec the right it wont even try to start. The plugs look normal no build up, I haven't checked the compression but I will tomorrow night or sat, I was just wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong. I read it might be the crank seal but that seems unlikely due to no oil loss. Thanx for you help guys

When the crank seal went on my banshee, white smoke poured out of the pipes and it ran like shit and there was heavy oil loss. So I do not think it is that. It would run completely bad and the white smoke would just pour and pour out of the pipes. happened to me coming back after a rip on the dunes, right in that area along the road. Lucky it didnt happen in the middle of the hill. Hopefully you can get the problem worked out.

I'm a noob and I have a question that searching doesn't really seem to answer. I recently rebuilt my banshee and I have white smoke pouring out of the right pipe, And the pipe doesn't seem to get hot, I cant hold my hand on it after 10-15 minutes of running. I rode it and it seems to ride fine, only had it a short while so I might not be able to see a difference. My coolant level hasn't dropped, My trans fluid is new and the level hasn't dropped, I cut of the tors system that was giving me grief right after the rebuilt, And I believe the jetting is correct. You can pull the plug wire off the right side and the bike will run, If you remove it from the left side and reconnec the right it wont even try to start. The plugs look normal no build up, I haven't checked the compression but I will tomorrow night or sat, I was just wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong. I read it might be the crank seal but that seems unlikely due to no oil loss. Thanx for you help guys

if the pipe wont warm up and it puts out white smoke your head gasget is not sealing on that side or if its a billet head your o ring may be pinched atifreeze burns white and cools the pipe to almost luke warm . i have had this happen reseal the head

You said you can unplug the right side and it will still run? Do you mean it runs crappy due to running on one cylinder. Or does it run the same as if that wire was hooked on? Sounds like you could have no spark on the side(coil, fouled plug) and it's just sending it through.