New Dirt Wheels

kaotik1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the April issue but it's not an april fools article from what I read. They said there are a few prototypes being test as we speak. They said the picture on the cover is what it will most likely look like.

Yamaha has a bunch of prototypes up at their Cypress, CA facility. Most of them are UTV's. They have a couple oddball snow vehicles in the works as well. They are not working on an ATV like that at their facility from what have seen. Of course that's not their only R&D facility, but most of their offroad stuff lives there for awhile during development. :thumbsup:

man i love the idea. that quad would be pretty sweet. i race my banshee mx and doing it to prove people wrong about it on the track. i know soon or later i would have to go to 4 poke and i think that thing would be sweet. it would have to be manual tranny though. not like the kfx 700. i would for shure by one. only thing is the weight of it. dont get me wrong i think the 2 stroke banshee is best qaud ever made.

The concept has substance. Suzuki is bringing back the Quadracer as a four-poke.

If it were true they'd be in showrooms right now.

The 'Shee's days have been numbered for quite a while. There is no excuse for having a "resting year". Why would it take them all of 2007 to release the new four-poke version? Doesn't add up.

The term Banshee is associated with a death scream in Irish Folklore.

If anyone has ever heard a four-poke scream - record it. You'll make a fortune.

no 4 stroke deservse to have the name banshee

I Hate To Admit It But If Yamaha Came Out With A 500cc Banshee 4 Stroke I Think I Would Probbly Buy One :shoothead:

Same here but not at the insane price that a new one would cost.

Then again....i'd miss my powerband too much. Ah well, it's not like i'd have to sell my shee :thumbsup: