who did my port job?

ya woodsy would do these PSA spots on TV during the 70s & 80s and his catch phrase was "give a hoot, dont pollute". After that gig was up, Woodsy turned to porting 2 strokes :whistling:

:laugh: That's funny right there. Hey Denny, I see you posting more, the snow got you stuck inside?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL maybe it is a new Woodsy port style that allows the cylinders to navigate thick forests or something. We need Smokey the Bear to come back and help also.

more insignificant rants from me..lol..

Dune

no, that's not it. they are environmental friendly cylinders. they were ported by the EPA. hence the name "woodsy"....... woods friendly.

Edited by cam2

so a fucking owl ported my cylinders :banghead: I knew it was too good to be true

LOL that cracked me up pretty good :yelrotflmao:

I searched Google for "woodsy porting" and "Woods porting" but found nothing.

"Hey Denny, I see you posting more, the snow got you stuck inside? "

ha, thats exactly whats going on. Iv been working alot on my latest quad build and also learned how to powder coat so i'v doing alot of that stuff. Now its just too damn cold to be in the garage and I'm running out of stuff to powdercoat. Wait till yas' all see the 250r I'm building. it might be awhile before its ready to ride tho.

It's probably somebody from a local cycle shop or something along those lines. If they run good, I wouldn't put much more thought into the subject. If they run crappy, then I would be looking to see if one of the bigger name folks around the country could possibly fix them. :thumbsup:

all you guys have come close "woodsey" came from the Magical forest and ol Pete Pan would fly around him on some kinda modified elephant named "Dumbo" and swoop down and tap Woodsey's ass, legend has it that Peter Pan was not only a consumate cocksucker and rapist but an acomplishished machinest as well, as the story goes one day in the magical forest woodsey jacked pete for a set of juggs and bolted them up, now he was able to out run peter and his elephant on the trails and therefore avoid the ass streching ol pete had planned for him and thats why today we call it a "Woods" port on the trail you can keep your buddies form climbing up your ass, actually i think theres a ride at disneyland that depicts this.........

all you guys have come close "woodsey" came from the Magical forest and ol Pete Pan would fly around him on some kinda modified elephant named "Dumbo" and swoop down and tap Woodsey's ass, legend has it that Peter Pan was not only a consumate cocksucker and rapist but an acomplishished machinest as well, as the story goes one day in the magical forest woodsey jacked pete for a set of juggs and bolted them up, now he was able to out run peter and his elephant on the trails and therefore avoid the ass streching ol pete had planned for him and thats why today we call it a "Woods" port on the trail you can keep your buddies form climbing up your ass, actually i think theres a ride at disneyland that depicts this.........

Dang :mellow:

Yikes. I hate going on rides where an owl ass rapes you. :laugh: