What Kinda Tires

White06Shee

I know you guys are gonna think I'm crazy, but I've always been a big fan of the pure sport bandits. Yes, they are heavy as a tank and hard as wedding dick, but they seem to last quite a while, and I've never had any problems with hooking up with them.

yeah, that's what i run too. they seem to be great in the trails. packed or muddy trails, they hook up great. the only place i don't like them is in wet grass in the yard, they do slip pretty bad then, but it's a shee on wet grass, what else would grab any better??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with the Kenda's if you don't want to spend much and still want a good tire. I like the Kenda rears, but I'm not crazy about the fronts. I'm personally a fan of Maxxis and I'm running Razr2's up front (I think these are hands down the best trail front tire) with iRazr's in the rear and all I can say with the iRazr's is hold on cause the front end is coming up. Mine haven't worn to bad yet, but I also keep them off pavement. Kind of pricey, but the traction is the best and the 20x11x10's I run are actually 1lb lighter than 20x11x9 Razr2's.

• 3 weeks later...