BANSHEE OR 2 STROKE RINGTONES

Wow, I think every question has been asked now.

And uhhh no, I don't know where you could get one, but people sure would think your crazy.

Why? Because he asked where to get a 2 stroke sounding ring tone? Looking the other day on T-zones(for T-mobile) and they have TONS of sound fx or ring tones that are WAY more off the wall.

As mentioned above I would look into your phone and see if your phone has the record feature.

Thats what I did and it worked out pretty cool..

Come to think of it, I think I remember seeing a similar question asked a while back.. Try searching for that and see if some posted any good ideas on that one. Good luck man..

RIPPEN

ive got a ring tone of a 2 stroke taking off from holeshot and it sound a lot like my banshee. i got it from the sound effects from telus, canadian company. but they lock every thing you do on the phone so you cant send or recive other ringtone or games to friends you can only get them from them.

your best bet would be to record it using a microphone or use the audio from a video. Then use a program to save the audio and a phone program to send it to your phone.

I will do this with my RAZR and motorola phone tools as soon as i get some good audio.

Right now my ring tone for local riders is stuntin like my daddy cuz it says "yeeooom on the yamaha" haha