WTF pipebomb?

enFORCER

well since they were all for different areas and different meeting places & times, I figured I'd sperate them for those who only 1 or a few apply to. But apparently I'm an incompetent retard and shouldn't be taking on the burden of thinking on my own and passing along important information in order to save places to ride. But unlike those of us in NY, I guess you're all far more blessed with thousands of places to ride, so you not concerned a few closing. If it's such a big fucking problem, just have the god damn things deleted and I won't bother passing them along anymore.

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Seriously, don't make like 10 posts, just combine them all into one so its no so obnoxious and making you look like a post whore. That's my job. I don't read any of those things you post simply because when I sign on I see all those posts from the same person and they all look the same.... lots of reading and legal mumbo jumbo. Any time I see a huge post-whore list of junk from one person I won't read any of it and I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Or how about just making ONE thread that has hyperlinks to the stuff you are copying and pasting in here.

Edited by BigRed350x

Its good information for the people it applys to no doubt. A Suguestion for next time would be to make one thread with all of the citys and events in the subject and under. Then make the body of the post 10 pages long. If all of the threads would meet 2 or 3 pages a piece that would be diffrent. Just some constructive critisisim.

I agree with Big Red. Here in MI, I've watched our riding areas get smaller and smaller, many shut down over the last 20 years.

And it's not that we don't appreciate you posting it up...but, can you post it in one topic, and as said...I hyperlink to each corresponding area that is effected.

When I come on and see that 10 posts in a row by another user, I won't read 'em either....

:thumbsup:

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Seriously, don't make like 10 posts, just combine them all into one so its no so obnoxious and making you look like a post whore. That's my job. I don't read any of those things you post simply because when I sign on I see all those posts from the same person and they all look the same.... lots of reading and legal mumbo jumbo. Any time I see a huge post-whore list of junk from one person I won't read any of it and I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Or how about just making ONE thread that has hyperlinks to the stuff you are copying and pasting in here.

:beer: exactly, i ve just looked at the topics and they all seem to be about the same area of interest. wouldnt it have been ALOT easier to just post all the links in on topic?