Won't shut off? Will start in off position

cbryant_2

A little weird...I just replaced the stator and it started on first kick but then I moved the on/off switch to the off position and it kept running... I only replaced the stator and did nothing else: what would cause this? I am asuming that there is a malfunction inside the switch but could it be anything else?

Thanks

Mine will only start when on "On" but won't shut off. I took the switch apart and noticed the soldering came apart on some of the connections. So ill just solder them back together :thumbsup:

A little weird...I just replaced the stator and it started on first kick but then I moved the on/off switch to the off position and it kept running... I only replaced the stator and did nothing else: what would cause this? I am asuming that there is a malfunction inside the switch but could it be anything else?

Thanks

it is in the switch, mine did the samething. just take it apart you will see what it is.