F*CK ME

So, last night i'm comin home from this chick's house (ya, that was fun, lol). I come up the a stop sign that has no houses or walls around and I can see that there are no cars coming in the other three directions (4-way stop). I decided to roll it. I get down to 5mph and about 20ft from the line I look again and there are no cars, so Ilet off the break and roll right on through. Lucky for me there was a cop sitting like 50ft off the road with his lights turned off. He gets goin and follows me thu like 4 more stop signs, all of which I stopped at because you can't see through walls. When he finally pulls me over and walks up to my truck he asks me,"is there any reason I shouldn'tgive you mistameanor(sp) wreckless driving, and 3 fix it tickets for you tires (past wheel wells 1in), no bumper, and a loud muffler." I told him that I could see that there was noone coming down any of the other streets and its not like I didn't slow down at all, sir. When he asked for license and proof of ins, I could fucking find my insurance card. So he goes back to his car with my license to write me the ticket. He comes back wtih a $485 ticket for the stop sign, AND a $485 ticket for no proof of insurance after he told that eh could see on his computer that i haven't cancelled it. In nevada the DMW requires the insurance companys to notify the them of any cancellations, thats how he knew I still had it. :banghead: :banghead:. FUCKING BIGGEST ASSHOLE OF A COP I'VE EVER MET. No proffessionalism whatsoever. Wasn't even cordial with me. Fuckin douche-bag. :wallbash: :banghead: :wallbash: :banghead:

Looks like I'm gonna have to have Jeff at F.A.S.T. send my motor back. Hopefully he hasn't started on it yet. This blows.

Yeah, that sucks, I don't know about the reckless driving thing, but it should have been failing to come to a complete stop and the rest of the things should have been fix-it tickets.

I'd go to court and the officer may forget and the judge will throw it out. Otherwise explain to the judge why you did it and if it is a bleeding heart social worker judge, oh sorry I'm in California, but he may reduce the fines considerably.

Hey bro you dont have to pay the insurance tickett. All you have to do is bring in your current insurance card wich you can get from your insurace company and they will drop that tickett. as for the stop sign ticket ask if you can set up a payment plan cause you cannot pay it all right now or even in the next 2 months. they will probably set up like a 6 mo payment program for you. all you have to do is show them that your willing to pay it but just need some help and I bet they will be more than willing to help ya out. And that way you can have jeff finish your motor.

Thats how shit works in kansas anyway. I would assume its the same in california. I only know this cause ive had a few tickets in my life. Also I am a finance manager at a car lot and hear all kinds of stories.

:yelrotflmao: that sucks! this is y im glad i live in a small town, get smashed with the town cop on wkends and once he get a quad, start riding with him :thumbsup: good luck

Ya, he told me the isurance ticket will either be dropped completely or go down to like 50 bucks if i can show the judge my my insurance card in court. And my dad knows some cops so he's gonna see what they can do. Other than that i'm gonna have to go to traffic school, that'll get it reduced to parking ticket so it won't show up on my insurance. He said he let me off on the fix-it tickets cuz i prolly didn't have the money to get that stuff fixed within 30 days, that was the only nice thing he did. Other than that he was completely unproffesional with me.

EDIT: I'm not really bitchin about the stop sign ticket, that is 100% my problem. I just can't beleive how expensive it is. One of my friends got 15 over in a 25 and the ticket was only $175.

Edited by letsgetthisdone

man that guys sucks donkey balls, im a former mp and i am in college now to get a degree in criminal justice, i plan on being a patrol officer and that guy shouldnt of done you that way, hell its a very minor offense and i wouldnt of even stopped you unless i would of thought u had been drinking, i think cops should be out looking for more serious crimes than patrolling for stupid traffic bullshit the way they do, the only tickets im ever gonna give is if your doing something retarded that you know you shouldnt be doing in the first place

man that guys sucks donkey balls, im a former mp and i am in college now to get a degree in criminal justice, i plan on being a patrol officer and that guy shouldnt of done you that way, hell its a very minor offense and i wouldnt of even stopped you unless i would of thought u had been drinking, i think cops should be out looking for more serious crimes than patrolling for stupid traffic bullshit the way they do, the only tickets im ever gonna give is if your doing something retarded that you know you shouldnt be doing in the first place

Like rollin through stop signs? :yelrotflmao: No, I know what you mean.. When I was younger I went on a few ride alongs with different cops and most all of them were cool when it came to shit like this.. They rather be out getting drunks off the road or cuffing up some asshole that beat his wife instead of writing tickets.. However like Bansh said there could have been someone walking or riding a bike that could get hit so its not a terrible thing for a cop to stop you for this.. When he becomes a power trippin dick is when it becomes a problem.. We have one of those cops here that most everyone knows and they all hate them.. He has pulled me over twice, dick both times but ticket once. He is a motorcycle cop who LOVES to write tickets for shit like 2-3mph over.. Good luck on your case man..

RIPPEN

Damn, that shit sucks! I'm white, and I drive a sedan during the week, so cops usually leave me alone. :yelrotflmao:

But, yeah, definately plead not guilty, and go to court, they will most likely reduce, or drop them, they do here anyway. We have a judge, we call "Let 'em leave Steve", if you get any ticket in Piscataway, you cvan get off of it. This guy prolly woulda let OJ off. :yelrotflmao:

Good luck though bro, sorry to hear about that, ohh and what the hell are you riding with the tires sticking out 1" I have a 6" lift on my F250 with 37s, and they don't stick out past the flares.

Just explain it to the judge and dress nice, that way it doesn't show any disrespect to their courtroom.

i have fought my last 3 tickets,all for speeding[nothing crazy,like 10,15 miles higher than the speed limit]to my surprise i have won all 3 of my cases.2 times the cop didnt show,and the 1 ticket the cop showed up for,i beat his ass.and that particular ticket was for speeding,and being in the fast lane while towing[freeway ofcourse],i admited to doing just that,but with a very good excuse.i have saved thousands,not only on fines,but also on driving insurance.FIGHT IT,you never know. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :thumbsup: