Where's brooke?

Rustbag

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well......unfortunately i finally gave in and decided to come read what the hell is going on here. i just had my wisdom teeth yanked two hours ago, the drugs have over-ridden my better judgment :teehee:

when im here, everyone wants me gone. when im gone, everyone gets pissed off at me anyways. i dont get it. its not like i made a decision one day to stop coming here. last time i was here, i helped out a fellow member, then watched him get bashed just for thanking me. that was sort of the point where i realized this place was much less enjoyable for me. i have no desire to just be the socially acceptable punching bag here. i enjoy debates and stuff like that, but theres not much of that going on here anymore. i had a rough year cause ive been sick, so my schedule has changed a lot, and to be honest, the drama does me no good. i didnt desert my friends here, i stay in contact with tons of people from here. anyone who is really a 'friend' could contact me personally if they were concerned with where i was. the people who started and continued this thread were just people who missed insulting me. i hardly think i have any obligation to them, as far as saying goodbye and explaining why i left.

meat, you really got a laugh out of me. the line about us losing a real friend and whatnot. that was priceless. i expect no less bullshit from a spineless, two faced, passive aggressive, COY pussy like you. oh, wait, you were a friend and supporter of mine? really? wow, all the insults and instigating others to bash me really threw me off!! hahahahaha bite me, meat. if you gave a shit you would ask me privately whats going on, not talk shit about me in a thread started by some fucktard.

i spent a long time working hard running these forums with lee. when i decided not to do that anymore, i didnt abandon everyone, i stuck around and enjoyed it and helped when i could. these days though, hahahahaha, ok ok when the big respected members are gigantic TOOLS like loco, bigred and chase, thats just laughable. bash me all you want, i know, they know SOOOO much about banshees hahahaha i might not own a banshee, but at least im not a complete douche bag hahahahahaha

anyways, ellison, nyuk, kgl, firehead and anyone i missed who is cool and i dont have contact with outside of the site lately, email me anytime!!! brooke@bewmedia.com or add me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/bewmedia i still love all the awesome people here, i didnt mean to leave anyone wondering. and i still check PMs here. i just dont usually read any of the forums.

so, in conclusion, i still love all my favorite people here, and the rest of you assholes can now let this thread die and continue your big circle jerk!!!

:pirate::bunny::banana:

:thanks:

Edited by Brooke

anyways, ellison, nyuk, kgl, firehead and anyone i missed who is cool and i dont have contact with outside of the site lately, email me anytime!!! brooke@bewmedia.com or add me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/bewmedia i still love all the awesome people here, i didnt mean to leave anyone wondering. and i still check PMs here. i just dont usually read any of the forums.

:pirate::bunny::banana:

:thanks:

It seems that none of my friends use AOL Instant Messenger any more, so I canned that. I do have the MSN messenger though and you can get ahold of me via my email address mark_hagedorn@hotmail.com .

Thank you, drive through. :wink:

Meat when I was telling you to get help I was being serious. I'm not gonna argue anymore. I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

Ya i feel the same way towards you.

Brooke dont gooooooo, the big '08 elections are comin up. I was lookin forward to all the talk about it. You can call me all the names you want too, I don't mind em anymore.

Meat when I was telling you to get help I was being serious. I'm not gonna argue anymore. I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

There is something wrong with both of you. Arguing back and forth over this like you have been doing is roughly equivalent to retards trying to have sex. The only thing that is going to come out of this is a bunch of noise and possibly an abortion. :shoothead:

Brooke dont gooooooo, the big '08 elections are comin up. I was lookin forward to all the talk about it. You can call me all the names you want too, I don't mind em anymore.

what? are you serious? i will never understand you. so do you agree with loco, that this place is better without me, or do you want me around? you cant have it both ways. you talked so much crap about me in this thread. what was the point of all that?

p.s. RKC thank you!!!! :geek:

:shrug: I enjoy talking to you. I don't agree with alot of things you say, but I admit your fun to talk to. I really didnt bash you all that bad did I ? Jeez.

edit.

I just read everything I wrote in this thread and shit man I didnt bash you. The only thing I said that was negative was that i think you instigated the fight between b370 and me. Calling "bullshit" on why you left the forum wasnt bashing you, It was me saying, "I dont think she left cause she was bored".

You and lefty please quote me what I said that was soo damn mean.

And I agree with Loco's comment about Wallrat, Wallrat used to be very cool and it was uncalled for what he wrote, that shit he said just came out of no where.. I don't agree with Loco about being happy you left. Your fun and Iv put the whole B370 thing in the past, I hated you at the time, but got over that along time ago. Tell me what I wrote that was so hatefull and nasty. Were you freaked out by that silly list I posted on why you dissapeared ?? Wait a minute here... your bating me in and right about know your thinking "fuckin passive aggressive, I'll tell him to drink some Kool aid."

what? are you serious? i will never understand you. so do you agree with loco, that this place is better without me, or do you want me around? you cant have it both ways.

You obviously haven't been to Los Angeles lately. There are alot of people that go both ways there.

That might have been funnier in my head. Oh well, it's nice to have a very small waiting room for one's thoughts. :blink:

roughly equivalent to retards trying to have sex. The only thing that is going to come out of this is a bunch of noise and possibly an abortion. :shoothead:

LOL, I missed that the first time I read your post. Thats pretty funny.

I just wish we could bitch and moan and fight some more, and then afterwards say "that was fun".